Harvest time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harvest time

Sunday is the end of week 9 and harvest day at least one plant for sure.. The Aurora from Nirvana. Northern lights may need another week or less to go. 2 plants one pot.

Nice plants... 🙂

Comment

Cali, Is that straw on top of the soil? If so, aren't you afraid to introduce bugs and other unwanted critters to your plant? Just asking. You plants look very nice BTW.

Comment

kingfish Yes when I first got the straw I was afraid because I went to my local feed barn, and since I didn’t want to buy an entire bale of barley straw I asked the dude if I can just have some of the straw that falls off the bales so long story short I got some but when I got home before putting it on my soil as mulch I washed it in a plastic tub with pepper mint essential oils I soaked it and rinsed it well. I had no problem with bugs. Before flower though I do an IPM. My soil has neem and worm castings that alone is good pest deterrents I do that all vegetation long until flower then I don’t do anything by then the plant and soil should be strong enough to fight off pest and deceases. That’s why I’m in love with this no till way of growing as long as you keep the soil healthy and alive your plants will thrive without much effort like it should be.. Thanks for your comments and q’s.

Comment

Originally posted by Cali View Post
          Sunday is the end of week 9 and harvest day at least one plant for sure.. The Aurora from Nirvana. Northern lights may need another week or less to go. 2 plants one pot.
          Why not trim versus harvest?

That plant is an annual, trim it and let it keep growing, that will allow you to maximize your ROI.

Comment

MJTECH what is ROI? And yes that’s a good idea. Since there is 2 plants there I’m going to cut one and let the other one grow longer.

Comment

• MJTECH
              MJTECH commented
              Editing a comment
              ROI is Return On Investment.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X