No announcement yet.

2 week old seedling with Leaf Septoria?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! 2 week old seedling with Leaf Septoria?

Hi everyone, i have some spots on my 2 week old seedling and it looks like leaf septoria, but i've read that leaf septoria generally happens during flowering and in very moist conditions. this is brand new grow and i am using a grow tent with super soil, temperature is around 22 degrees and humidity is around 40%. i run a 6 inch exhaust fan as well as a circulation fan and use 240W led lights. i water every 2 or 3 days about 2/3 cups (150ml) of water. the only additive i've used is essential microbes. it doesn't seem they should be getting leaf septoria. could it be something else? please see some pictures of the spots. thanks for everyone's help in advance.

Plants can get loads fungus stuff from damp soil. Early blight is common from splashs watering. Quantine it in safe good compost and balanced moisture see it helps. It dont appear too bad

Comment

thank you very much for you response scarletwhitewidow. but just to be clear, i should treat this as a fungus and remove all leaves affected? do i need to get any anti fungal treatments? also and sorry for not understanding this... what do you mean by "quarantine it in safe good compost and balance moisture? thanks again.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X