early flowering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! early flowering

I have one of my plants that started to bud early. Plants are growing outside and others are ok. Plant is about 12 inches tall and 1 1/2 months old. Haven't had any other problem with it or other plants. Problem plant is OG Kush bought from Seedsman, feminized and is not an auto. Plant has not had any problems till now. Should I be worried and what should I do?

Full-on buds, or just white hairs showing? Are you sure it's not an auto?
    ****tent (2x4) and large light (Relassy 300W LED) is in storage for now until I can solve some household electrical issues****

CoM Stonington Blend soil, distilled water; Liquid Squid amendment if needed, molasses for flowering

"I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up."

Comment

Welcome to GWE
      IF it is a photo, as the days get longer it will eerrr should go back to veg, all my outside plants are flowering. 14 hours 14 minutes of daylight today and getting longer,,, cept its raining,,,
      IF it is an auto it will not veg any more,,,
      Pics?
      BTW geo crap is striped from uploads,,,

Comment

welcome to GWE. I have one a bit more advanced also about week5. How advanced is your buds?

Comment

Yes I'm sure it's not an auto. Purchased seeds from seedsman. I've had plants in past show their sex with just a few white hairs before. The problem plant is 1 of 3, all started same time. the other 2 (same strain) are just vegging. The buds are about the size of a marble

Comment

How big of a pot, or are they in the earth? Rootbound stress?

Comment

Plant has stopped budding and started to veg again. Don't know what it was. I checked everything and all have been within the ranges for the strain. ???. Thanks for the suggestions

Comment

Should of let it flower like it wanted to. Og is a strong strain and would have given you good smoke. A short life Annual plant less in veges stronger it floweres. Missed out on good weed.

Comment

it's an outdoor grow. Daylight hours determined what the plant was gonna do. it's 1 of 3 so I'll still have some. probably just have lower yield from it

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X