Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pls help

Hello evryone,...
    I'm growing hydroponic in a cabinet about 1.2mt x 1mt.
    4 plants feminized, under hps, with intra and exhaust fan.
    Hps 400wt. PH stable. Good temp and humidity, plant very healthy!
    Scrog, but due to stech period too long and not well managed, my canopy not so even at all....
    I'm in flo+ 30, but pistils showed at 22 days lately..
    Today i ve bought and add led 1500wt king led,....to boost and finish flowering.
    Both hanged at about 40cm from ''middle'' zone,

Those two lamps ( led + hps) running ...is it not too strong ??i don't want light burn.

Supplier of lamp says 17000lumens and 680u/mol.m at 18''.
    i think 400wt hps is already 35-38000 lumens

Should i switch off the hps and let the led do the entire job ???

Pls give me your advises and councils...

Peace and have a good day.

Julianito

If heat hasn't been issue..I'd never trade my hps for any led. Both would be great but id never subtract hps.... That would be my primary and led as secondary lighting.

I have a lux meter to arrange my setup (1000w hps) and wanna recommend it...but I don't think they work on blurple led light.

Good luck

Comment

thanks Mud,... need further checking but today temp inside still not over 26-28°c...absent for two days...let's see monday morning...

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        That's about 80 degrees. I run that temp too.

Yes 79F to be exact...
      right side of my scrog has the buds which are the tallest, and left side are the ones shorter. Maybe place the led over the shorter one and let the hps (which is cooltubed) at right side, would be better ??

i saw some report saying light burn could stop proper bud development and not automatically and easy detected ...

Comment

Use both. Using a light meter will avoid the guesswork.

Comment

Thanks for replies.
          im in front of another question...
          3 of the seeds i 've germinate has been given to me from ''unknown'' breeder ( someone bought in Amsterdam, but unpack them, and can not let me know details)... He just said the pictures was '' purple''...
          I'm at about starting 7 week of flowering after stretch... And my ladies are not showing at all purple colors in leaves or in buds...
          Buds are still developing new white pistils, but they are not fattening and older pistils are turning browns. I'm checking trichomes which are milky for 50%...
          i dont want to harvest too soon...and - will wait until end of week 8..but anyone of you guys alrea dy have experience about purple phenotypes or genetics ?... In how long time the purple colors should come ??
          Is it possible it finally went come out purple ?

Pls help !!!once more...thanks in advance.

Comment

As I understand it they will turn colours with cooler temps, maybe try reducing lights off temp to around 60*F. Without the cooler temps it may not turn purple,,,

Comment

Hi J. I'm also growing mystery seeds. This time it turns out I have purple plants! Purple Pride and Purple Pride Jr. I'm quite happy as I'm new and have always heard purple leaves are awesome. Therefore, I am awesome (you can google that).
              Well, here are two pictures of the same plants in my tent. The one with not so much purple was taken last Sunday. The one that looks like autumn was taken last night. The one in back went crazy over the week. The one up front began showing last night. I've never been patient enough to see a harvest through properly so I don't know if I had any other purple pheno's or if it's my grow method. Other than my information listed below, my tent keeps a natural 45-53 percent humidity and between 70-75 degrees. Water is room temperature or a little cooler when I water.
              My flowering grow journal. It gets more interesting at the end.
              It's late on the start of a grow journal. I figure why not do a flowering journal. I'm happy with myself because I've done just about everything right. Bag

More elephant!

Coco/perlite
              3x3x6

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X