No announcement yet.

GWE forum meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paracelsus Biochar, I should be selling it (lol)
    3 more rows= 2 cord more put up, I'm gaining (g)
    Last edited by GreenState; 06-26-2019, 01:32 PM.
    "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      dam, you had to remind us its coming lol nice stacking job

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Greenstate my hubby is retired he spends all his time cutting dead trees and splitting firewood and stacking it like you. He use to fish now it's all about wood. LOL

LOL..."it's" always around the corner(g). I'll be the first to admit I'm a bit anal when it comes to the wood, my goal is to get as much as I can, as close as I can to the back door!
    I guess it beats burning imported Putin's LNG from Boston's terminal (vbg). I'm always amazed at some of these nimby pipeline folks. As the crow flies Boston isn't that far from massive natural gas reserves in the Marcellus shale formation, but yet would prefer to import it from Russia. Wonder how much co2 is emitted in the shipping and liquefaction/deliquefaction of the product.---craziness
    How many decades have gone by since the first talk of offshore wind there in MA?
    Last edited by GreenState; 06-27-2019, 05:37 AM.
    "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

• Spidermite
      Spidermite commented
      Editing a comment
      People do crazy stuff for crazy reasons. Here our average high temp for the summer is 95 to 98 degrees. Night time lows in the 80s and humidity near 100%. Yet even considering all that, our kids finally got air conditioning in all public schools recently. We had half the schools here with no air conditioning since the turn of time until this decade. They said that kids arent affected by heat the same way adults are.what a crock of shit.

• Toker1
      Toker1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Spidermite whoever said that has never had kids of their own.

• Retodd
      Retodd commented
      Editing a comment
      If my gf would have read your post she woulda made a dolphin sound by using the words anal and wood in the same sentence....😂

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X