Weird mutation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weird mutation

Is it safe to assume that this little weird one won’t grow anymore?
    it doesn’t seem to have a site to grow a new shoot from. Just one weird 2 finger leaf. Growth has been stagnant.
    First journal: https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...th-drip-system

im sure it will continue growing, have some patience i had one plant that grew weird like that, seemed like at the top it only grew one big leaf, a few days later new nodes started forming on the main branch below the big leaf

Comment

I had a baby who was born without one of her cotyledons and was quite small compared to her sisters! Her leaves were also growing differently (somewhat twisted) but after some weeks she's now in normal shape and growing perfectly fine! So give her some time, she might recover!

Comment

My last mutant was a White Moscow, I was ready to pull it and start another when she popped out nit 1 but 2 tops. By harvest she was bigger than was listed for her, and the best harvest that run! I would give her a chance, she may well impress you!

Comment

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          BTW I made a few seed on her, so far 1 daughter show almost the same mutation,,,

Yep Bartholomew that could be a big surprise show.
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Cool! Thanks for The responses! Will wait it out 🙂
          First journal: https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...th-drip-system

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X