Clones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clones

Hey everyone. I was wondering if it was "normal" for a clone from a flowering plant to keep throwing pistols after its been revegged? I got these about 4 weeks ago and was told they had already been revegged and were ready to go. I've never grown a plant that has already been in flower. Is this a bad sign? I tried to get as clear of a picture as I could.

A sexually mature female cannabis plant will create pistils in preflower no matter the light schedule, once you clone it the Clones will grow preflower pistils no matter the light schedule because it is the same age as the mother.
    if it is growing " budlet" Then somethings up, light, Autoflower clone.....
    it can take some time for a plant to re-veg and those clones dont look that old.
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

I just increased the light to 19/5. They are about 6 weeks since taken from their mother. They seem healthy just wasn't sure what was up with the pistols. Thanks for the quick reply Mr.furley.

Comment

This sort of reveg looking clone issue has happened to me too. I believe it’s stress from the rooting process. They eventually snap out of it. And turn around much quicker than an actual reveg takes.
        I wouldn’t worry much.
        4x4 600w HID empty for summer
        3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
        2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
        running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

• SirSmksAlot
          SirSmksAlot commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm goin to just let them grow for a while. I've been training pretty aggressively so I'm guessing that stress isn't helping with the re-veg

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X