Throw your 2 cents in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Throw your 2 cents in

Heres my Auto Amnesia from seedsman. I just entered week 9. Its looks to be ready most of the trichomes have turned cloudy and hairs have changed. Only thing holding me up is it's an 10 to 11 week strain.

Should I start to flush or wait it out?

Nice looking plant. As I am green at this I will reserve any further opinion about the harvest time.

Comment

Honestly the best thing to do is hit up a grow shop local of course and grab a scope there like 20 $ i payed 25 for a really nice one ,It will save you a headaches in the future and now ,.just look up how to tell if my plant is ready and you will find what you are looking for I think you want them mostly amber clour and some white if its all white I think that means its not ready but look it up to be safe im not at flower yet so

Comment

Your plant looks real nice! If it were mine I'd wait another week and check it then. Depends what kind of buzz you want I guess. It'd be a shame to harvest to early!

Comment

• George4green
          George4green commented
          Editing a comment
          Agree. You wanna buzz take it now you wanna good high wait a week, what to get stoned give her 2 weeks. You really wanna know what stage of harvest your at get some kind of magnifier something 60x works well

The Hardest part of growing weed is to let it finish ,the trics should be a percentage of amber I like about 20% ,amber trics are trics that have reached maturity and are starting to decline , if you cut when trics are clear with a bunch of cloudy will give you a head high(make you want to do stuff) ,straight cloudy will give you a mix of buzz real head high at first then moves into a couch lock, and lots of amber will give you a couch lock so its up to you but I will say this I had a grow that was ready to cut so I started flushing with molasses and 3 days later the bud size doubled, its hard but you can make it lol nothing says you can't clip a bud and try the stone first
        new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
        current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• Pmoe90
          Pmoe90 commented
          Editing a comment
          Appreciate the info. I know the plants tend to pack it on last couple days before the cut down. I grow in coco so flushing doesn't take to long for me. I'm shooting for a head buzz and a body buzz.

Honestly this post was premature. Just think the excitement got to me. The buds have already doubled sense this post. I'll prolly take her down next week. Again thanks for all the input and help.

Beautiful plant Porcha. Like all the other replies i'd wait till I had a scope to check trichs and determine what type of high do you want? Me i'm a indica strain primarly grower for family/friends. We go cloudy with with 20-30% amber. Yep hardly slows us down, but that's us LOL I flush with molasses last couple waterings and let em dry out then lights out in the tent.
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X