Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got a big jar of molasses

Comment

Just some pictures for a growth update. End of week 6 for flower light switch.

Comment

• Colombo
        Colombo commented
        Editing a comment
        There is a happy face on each one of the buds ! Very nice grow !

Love those long frosty colas looks so good.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Another week later so a small picture update. Currently experiencing very hot weather so my grow room temp is a bit higher than normal! Pushing past 30°c, hoping wont effect plant to much.

Comment

• MrHappy81
          MrHappy81 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey, thanks for the comments. It's very much appreciated! Taken a few grows, much reading, research and maybe luck getting her looking thos good! I have limited space so im glad to ve able to grow. I had to build a mdf cabinet to fit cupboard. I unfortunately can't leave the door open as i have a carbon filter for the smell and i have to be very discreet! The fan i do have is 360° rotation and multi angle with speed adjustment. Its a good one for £15, its an aromatherapy one with a sponge insert for oils. I currently have it angled so it blows air at an angle so i can see most of the leaves move and quiver. I try to open the door for half an hr in the morning and at night before night cycle and i give a good blow of air in and help provide some carbon dioxide from my breath, trying not to pass out from to much blowing! I do adjust the lights and have done so since the pic, i put my finger under it to check not to hot and i dont see any signs of light/heat burn. I believe there is about 3-4 weeks of flowering left but i will see how things develope.
          Looking forward and hoping to see her fatten up more. Thanks again, i will update in a week. 😀

• MrHappy81
          MrHappy81 commented
          Editing a comment
          Ps, the cfl's look closer than they are. I have them tilted inward. I looked at the picture again and had to think. Its a deceiving picture, the focus on the camera maybe?

• PaganRich
          PaganRich commented
          Editing a comment
          This is a nice grow mate...enjoying it

Hey everyone, so its been 2 weeks since my last update. My girl is getting on great, can see her fattening slightly. There is new growth coming out of the tops, i think this is normal for this strain. If anyone knows more let me know. Im in week 9 of flower. Still water every 2-3 days. On water and molasses now, a teaspoon per litre i read.

Comment

A small update with some close up pictures. Into week 10 of flower, think i will leave her till monday next week and assess if its time to chop her down.
          Last edited by MrHappy81; 08-23-2019, 09:06 PM.

Comment

• PaganRich
            PaganRich commented
            Editing a comment
            Nice. Beautiful looking buds mate

Those look great MrHappy81 almost smell it through the screen ")
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Cheers you too! Thanks, they do smell lovely, the buds have an amazing fragrance to them and look great close up under a magnifier. I used a AA battery for scale. On the molasses, definite growth spurt since i introduced it. Growth all over which is welcoming! The lights thankfully at an ok distance also to penetrate down the cola. Big same size buds all way down all 7 colas, wouldn't of had room for 8 so worked out great breaking a cola off early. I so cant wait to trim her down and hang to dry!

Comment

Hey everyone! So tonight i was debating on whether to chop her down, i turned her around 180° so could finally see the other side and the buds are growing magnificently!! On looking at her closer i decided to wait another week maybe as i could still still alot of new growth still all over. All the trichomes look milky now, and she's sparkling all over. I trimmed of alot of the old withered palm leaves as they were no longer needed. I am watering a little less now, every 4 days. I am still using just water and molasses. Is there a time frame for how long you should use it? I started it a little early, been 4 weeks using molasses now and she seems to love it! The smell is sweeter. Im into week 11 of flower now.

Comment

• Colombo
                Colombo commented
                Editing a comment
                I have used it till chop with no ill affects ! Nice job on the grow, you will be real Happy when its dried. Real dense buds, like dipped in a frosting.

• D.A.A.S.69
                D.A.A.S.69 commented
                Editing a comment
                @MrHappy, I use it all the way to harvest.
                I grow in soil ,and start using Molasses when my plants are 2-3 old, matter of fact that's all they get, ever now and then I might use a little Recharge.
                But your plants are beautiful, great job!

Hey everyone, so it took me a while to do this update!! Chopped her down and dried her out as seen in attached pics. I enjoyed this process so much, the smell was wonderful! Def one of the nicest smelling weed ive ever had and its my own! So 7 colas, each was around 7g each with a total of 51g altogether after drying, currently curing it in a glass jar. I have been smoking it and it is goooood! My next grow will be Northern lights again, i did this as a first grow so would like to do it again but knowing what i know now! So keep an eye out! Moving to a new house, first time buyer! So i will be building a new grow set up when i get the chance.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
                D.A.A.S.69 commented
                Editing a comment
                Nice job, I love growing NLights, great smoke, plus they can get huge.
                Congrats on your new house!!
                HappyGrowing

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X