Amhurst sour diesel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Amhurst sour diesel

On third and fourth plant. Set up new grow area made better use of space. So trying my first manifold. Going ok so far, getting used to it. Enjoying it very much, helps learn about how the plant can go, its lovely!!

Very nice work MrHappy81 !! Very healthy looking with nice green color ! This is how it all starts !! Good Luck . Good Growing !!

Comment

That's a nice start!
      How many tops will you have?

Comment

• MrHappy81
        MrHappy81 commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey! I should of had 8 altogether for the size of space i had but unfortunately whilst LSTing I broke 2, i saved 1 but lost one so have 7. Lucky number though.

So, have been playing around with a manifold type of grow. Going well so far i think, has been fun to do so will do this every photo grow. On week 9 or something i think. Gona flip light cycle once it grows a bit more. Using canna vega for nutrition. 20% run off for 4 litres of half nuted water. Cfls as i am restricted for height and space.

Comment

Things are looking real nice ! Training looks very clean. Keep doing what you are doing !! Good Growing !!

Comment

Hey, small update for you. Been vegging for about 10 weeks building this I hope my patience creating this psys off. Gona think about doing the switch very very soon! Getting ready for the stretch. Finally have to use partition in my grow room to seperate from my auto as I want that on 18/6.

Comment

Great job MrHappy81 one of these days I am gonna bite the bullet and do that.
            Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
            indoor/outdoor grower
            1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
            1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
            I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
            Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
            Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
            Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• MrHappy81
              MrHappy81 commented
              Editing a comment
              You should, you would be surprised how easy it is to actually do. If you have time and patience then go for it!

Small update: on week 3 of flip. Some nice pistills showing up all over! Looking real good! 2.5 litres of water, 2ml of pk13/14 and canna flora 5.0ml.

Comment

I dig the structure of your plant very strong growth. hmm this type of training I may give it a go. May I ask if it's a photo or a auto?

indoor/outdoor grower
              1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
              Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

• MrHappy81
                MrHappy81 commented
                Editing a comment
                Its a photo plant, you wouldn't be able to do this with an auto. I had this in veg state for about 2 months getting it to be like this. I'm hoping for a good yield!!

OH gotcha. Where i'm at right now with my photos been rough start weather wise so their a bit behind. I just top and LST don't want to stress them out any further and extend my finish date outdoors.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• MrHappy81
                MrHappy81 commented
                Editing a comment
                Ah, bummer about the weather. I grow inside only, it wouldn't be safe outside! Not legal in this country.....yet hopefully! I think of your manafolding like i am you need to do it in a grow room so you have control of the light cycle and it is guaranteed enough light. Better control.

Hey so a wee update and some new pictures I do believe the patience i have endured growing this plant is paying off. She is growing quick and loads of pistil sights. The top site is blooming up the way and expanding! Lovely jubbly. The photos are from about 14 weeks and 3 weeks into light flip. Im almost on week 15 now of growing, ai will have more photos soon.

Comment

That is looking great since flipping at 3wks just lovely great CFL grow MrHappy81 she is very happy that girl.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• MrHappy81
                  MrHappy81 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Its maybe a little more than 3 weeks there sorry, but yeh she doing well. Happy chappy

It's looking great bud! Had you given thought to getting some 3k lumen (if my memory serves right) light strips to go down your corners? Will give you a cheat for better light pen on your lower canopy, wouldn't have to be high watt. Either way, I dig it!
                Meesta's Grow
                2019 https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-meesta-s-grow

2020 https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ta-s-2020-grow

Comment

• MrHappy81
                  MrHappy81 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hmm, thats actually a good idea! I will research into that thanks. It would give the sides a wee boost. I have been defoliating the leaves a little to help light gey down the sides a little.

So a week has gone by. I was on holiday for a week with my daughter and left my wife to look after the my plants. She did well, remembered all the right nutrients and water amounts. Some really good growth in just a week.

Soil grow
                2 ltrs water with:
                2.5ml canna terra flora
                1.0ml canna pk 13/14
                Finish of with 1/2 ltr water
                CFL's 2 x 35w and 2 x 23w 2700k

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                  SoOrbudgal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Love it when couples are on the same page with growing. Very nice little setup with the CFLs great job pulling them apart opening up centers. Have you done any reading here on unsulfured molasses? When I get towards the middle of the grow and I do this with my autos and photos, when I water I will add unsulfurated molasses to the plain water or add it to the tea nutes. When they are within a couple wks of harvest you stop the nutes and flush with ph water. Just a thought

• MrHappy81
                  MrHappy81 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hey SoOrbudgal, yeh i use molasses towards the end, i read up on the benifits of using it for the last 2 weeks instead of nutrients. Its some really thick black stuff man!

Comment

• HappyDaze
                  HappyDaze commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Nice...it's fun to see what can be accomplished with a well executed grow using a small light in a small space.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X