Twisted top

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Twisted top

Hi everybody, hope you all had a great weekend. I have top small leaves twisting and on the same plant a larger leaf is twisting...... Is this going to be a problem??? Redish purple stems too. 3 Plants only the one has the twisted fingers. 5th week into flowering. Thank you all.

Hello Bmw, I would flush and start 1/2 feed to release any streee as soon as possible so it does not effect the buds and work into full feed. To spend time trouble shooting the problem may increase it. When in a jam this helps. 7-Step Remedy to 99% of Cannabis Growing Problems​​ Most of the time in flower the uptake of nutes and water increase dramatically and need fine tuning. Good luck. Good Growing !!

Comment

Thank you Colombo, it's like a finger here n there. Another thing of the 3 plants in 6-1/2 weeks into flowering it's the only one with the twisted fingers and the entire plant is dark green.

Comment

• Colombo
        Colombo commented
        Editing a comment
        Dark green leaves usually mean a high N factor that can lead to lock out and the signs gradually appear as in your photo. Twisted leaves are a sign of stress sometimes from nute overload. It can also be from bright "reflective light" the plant is enjoying. Based on your photos I would believe you have a ph issue with high N starting to lock out other nutes. If you have not flushed your plant during waterings you may have a build up of salts. This creates PH issues in your grow medium where you have to much of one and causing not enough of another nutrient to be absorbed. If you flush your soil to a 6.5 ph in /out and then 1/2 feed with nutes, cal/mag and some unsulfered molasses (4 table spoons) let it dry to damp only before next water/feed. Then back to normal water/feed schedule. your plant should recover fine. After reading about https://www.growweedeasy.com/growing...lem-deficiency if I see a feeding problem starting I flush. It starts the recovery right away instead of wasting days trying to figure it out causing more stress. What soil/grow medium are you using ? Hope this helps ! Good Growing !!

Thanks Colombo. Lots of good information. I'll fix it up .

Comment

In the dozen and a half, or so, bag seeds I've grown have all had purple stems. Nothing to worry about.
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

• Colombo
          Colombo commented
          Editing a comment
          usually caused by lights, too much N or genetics

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X