micro organism eats trichomes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

micro organism eats trichomes

I have had a problem with some micro organism that is very evasive,For almost 3 years I have tried everything I can get to stop or kill the organism ,but nothing works,I have tried Indoor Grow room, Green house, Outdoors Garden, They are all the same problem. 1 am 86 years old and have been a gardener most of my life,It seem the organism feeds on the trichomes, If treated the plant will survive ,but no potency ,because all the trichomes are gone, If left untreated the plant will flower and turn brown and die. I treat it with some pesticide or miticide or alcohol, or hydro peroxide.sulphur ,It retreats ,but comes back again, I have tried PSI labs , They do not know nothing ,universities,pest control co. No one will help. I will try to upload some photos, I could not upload the movie, top 2 photos almost final stage of organism 3 photo organism on trichomes and shoots smoke like to next trichomes and travel to next trichomes, can not upload more photos
    Attached Files

Do some research on Russet or Broad mites. Their food is trichomes. They are microscopic and almost impossible to irradicate.

Comment

I wonder if a predator like this https://www.arbico-organics.com/prod...EaAg--EALw_wcB . might solve your problem.Their prey is usually the two spotted spider mites, but if their is nothing to eat, but your Russet/broad mites maybe they will chow down. A shot in the dark.

Comment

And then there is good ole lady bugs. "Lady bugs, a natural russet mites predator, can be introduced to your marijuana garden to try and eradicate the russet mite. They like to eat the mites all day long. Usually, the ladybugs can be found at your local grow store or on Amazon with live delivery!"

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X