Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help !!! got mold and dodgy leaves!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Need help !!! got mold and dodgy leaves!!!!

So i was away for 3 days and for some reason my watering system over watered a bit much and turns out one dripper was spraying instead of dripping but after sorting that out and trimming a bit i noticed some leaves have turned a off green and the tips are burnt looks a bit like nuit burn but im not sure? and there is some mold at the base of the stem.... can i just scrape off the mold or will it die off after drying off a bit? and the leaves? should i just give the plant a flush and watch it for a few days? its in the 2nd week of flower so im unsure what i can and cant do? ( i know im not suppose to trip or cut anything in flower but i wanted to get rid of the damaged leaves as they were mostly under the canopy and not getting much or any light...)

Treat the mold with h202 or neem oil. Scraping it will only spread the spores around, potentially spreading the infestation.
    4x4 600w HID empty for summer
    3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
    2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
    running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

• PRIMO
      PRIMO commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with toker, h2o2 about a table spoon per gal. in your flush, and for a follier spray apple cider vinegar about 2-3 table spoons per gal. If it were me I'd use my shop-vac to suck that shit off the top,then flush the hell out of it. A heavy canopy in flower isn't good for any thing.
      Last edited by PRIMO; 04-24-2019, 04:57 PM.

Alright thanks guys I have apple cider vinegar that I can mix and I'll do the flush with ph-ed water then after that i can carry on with the nuits? The canopy is alot more open now after i got rid of the other leaves and the humidity is around 50-60ish ? Is that alright or should it be less ? The humidity gauge is about 2 inch above the co co.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X