micro organism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL micro organism

I have had a problem with some kind of micro organism that I can not solve. I have tried all kinds of pesticides.miticides,alcoholwith water spray, hydro peroxide spray .Venerate. Azamax, They slow them down ,but they keep coming back, for 3 years,My plants never mature , if treated, if untreated they will turn brown and die after they are in flowering. The organism eats the trichomes. First they appear on the leafs and leaf stem as orange or translucent greenish dots then they appear on the trichomes, then they turn grey-black and bunch up on the curled part of the leaf. They never move, they just appear like measles.Never seen them move.my last experiment On white paper lay sample and spray sulphur, the red dots appeared on top of the trichomes then Grey-black tiny dots appeared inside red dot until it turned completely grey-black, and back to the leaf..I have no photos as I do not have a good scope camera . This is the only photo I have of the grey-black, it was taken by PSI LABS ,but they had no entomologist to Identify it.I am trying to get some one from the MICHIGAN STATE University to help me.Has anyone had this problem. It started in my outdoor garden Now its everywhere.I try to grow on Garden ,house., greenhouse

hello,
    I grow completely organic. It may sound like a long-shot but its worth a try. Check into Lactobacillus microbs. spray on your plant will not hurt the buds. MAY or may not have any effect but worth a try.

Comment

I know it's not scale, but it looks like a scale type insect. Also called barnacles. Do you have it on any other plants?
      I don't know from -isides and chemicals for pot. My insect problems have always been solved with water, hydrogen peroxide, baking soda, vegetable oil or dish soap, and diatomaceous earth. They're not one shot solutions. If you can slow them down, keep on it. Funny thought. The best way to treat athlete's foot is by rotating through a few fungicides so the fungus doesn't have time to develop an immunity. Keep it on the run. Or so my doctor says. If there is some sort of honey dew layer on top of the insects, get rid of that. Cotton swabs are great for wiping infected areas before and after treatment as well as application.
      If you've had the same problem for three years, it could be your first year probably contaminated the second and third. Maybe a new tent setup with a HEPA intake filter?

Last edited by Gingerbeard; 04-21-2019, 02:22 PM.
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

Hello santiago, do you have any better pictures and what type of media do you grow in , Lights and water/feed schedule ? Good Growing !!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X