Aerograden For Seedlings???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aerograden For Seedlings???

I am thinking of using a aerograden for seedlings then transfer to hydro bubbler buckets after about two to three weeks. I will have four plants in the aerograden and place a airstone/pump in for some extra oxygen. The garden I have has 9 sites. Are there negatives to using these for seedlings? I will not use the nutrients they supply.

Is there a 18hr light setting or 24hr? I have a 7 slot with a strawberry setting(24hr light) I have never used it tho. It also has a upgrade ECM for better water flow.
    i read that Nebula used one on her first grow and got root rot. let me know if anyone wants my 7 slot.
    You don’t have to be better than everybody else. You should strive to be better than you ever thought you could be.------Todd Y. 1986

Comment

I started 4 seeds in an aerogarden in the past. They can certainly get going and root very quickly. The biggest problem I had was water temp and the roots intertwined and difficult to separate.
      3' x 6' Grow Closet for Veg w/HLG 300 V2 Bspec
      New 5' x 9' x 7'11" Gorilla Tent for flowering with new Optic Slim 600H
      Flora Trio w/Cali and Hydro guard
      5 gallon Bucket DWC and bucket scrog set up

Comment

I use a Aero garden to germinate my seeds. Then as soon as I see roots coming out of the bottom of t he plug, I transplant them to Peat pots. Then as soon as I see roots, I burry the peat pot in their permanent pot. That way you eliminate transplanting.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X