No announcement yet.

help first time grow in soil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dam mr furley I can not wait till I have the experience you do brother they look good. .but one big question I have and that I’m not sure of but I think I have a small clue if you take a look at my pictures the side branches look weak and are small in comparison to the rest of the plant would that maybe be my light is not getting threw the canopy light is roughly 28 inch I have a buddy that works at a grow store and had recommended me that hight but it is a whole 10 inches above recommended light level it’s a 900 Version 2 mars hydro

Comment

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      Well now look at those perky plants this A.M.😊
      Thin branches can be from more then just your light, it can be genetics or strain, cant remember if we disgust what strain your growing?A good indicator your light is too high is you will have big spacing from internode to internode, And A tall growing plant. You want a short compact plant if you can.

The ture way to set your light for Optimum height would be a PAR meter for Led, but you can slowly lower it to the manufactured recommended height a inch to each day making sure your plants don't start shying away from it. I don't have led lights but the height your buddy has recommended sounds right for now.
      With the transplant and the root trauma they just had , still give them a week to recover then you can start looking at topping, defoliation, and lowering the light. I can and I'm willing to help walk you through the basic training need to fill that tent up.
      Looking Good Boricguitar
      This simple plant training guide teaches you how to increase yields indoors by up to 40%! Learn how to prevent cannabis from growing small or airy buds.

I’ got 2 strains at the moment but one of them is just a test the other ones that I have been posting are from a local grow shop called cloie cookies I have never heard or smoked it that is why I had the thought of growing it all I know really is it’s a sativa I have seen the plant that I got seeds from but they only had one setup in a 4x4 so I don’t know if me having 6 of them in that small of a spot is hurting them

Comment

Hey everyone Just a quick question dose this look like light burn Both of my lights are at the height limit And I am confused as why my tops look almost white/yellow 4x4x8 is the tent I just put the 2ed light in as I won it at my local shop and want to have a cycle going flower tent and a veg tent

Comment

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you been lowering your light?
      Did you move the PH? And feed with nutrient?

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      If that's light burn, both my plants have it. Which they don't. A few plants ago got light burned but I was able to catch it before any damage. I'd just say you're looking at new growth. The leaves around what you're looking at aren't discolored. I'm also seeing some 9 finger leaves. I have one growing the same. Lanky but with lot's of flower nodes. I'm using a 350 watt LED. Viparspectra, like yours.

nope only raised it and last water when I did the transplant a few days ago you had suggested waiting almost a week before watering again and ph was 6.0 no nut just water

Comment

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      The tips have a little discoloration and that can be transplanted shock, in the burple light it's hard to tell true color but from what I'm seeing looks to be darks green leaf with the middle a little lighter. New growth will be light in color. That what I'm seen in the second picture?

Took a few more too help you furley 😁 hope that helps

Comment

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Burple is cool and all but.........👓💩😅
      Your good,I don't see a problem there.

Do these look healthy They are about 1 month 1 week from seed

Comment

• Colombo
      Colombo commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't see any difference than yesterday if the same plants. You are over thinking things. Listen to Mr.furley, he's got you covered !! Good Growing !!

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      Every living thing creates it own environment. If you spend time with your plant stressed and worried your plants will pick up on that energy, Talk to them and send them positive vibes,, They are a healthy color of green, a little droopy but that's to be expected after a transplant, make sure you are watering as needed and watching for some new growth. You got this.😉

Lol I think Colombo is right I’m over thinking things I have good teachers and I should believe you two when you say they are fine I am sorry if I made you guys mad just wanted to have a good peace of mind if I’m doing things right exc I appreciate both of your help

Comment

Update on my cc 03/24 Starting to smell like heaven looking foreword to the following weeks

Comment

• Boricguitar
        Boricguitar commented
        Editing a comment
        What would you recommend too someone who hasent grown in about 6 years I did top one of them and it has taken off and another one I tried too fim it But I dont know what I did wrong I took about 40 %off a new top but it did not sprout tops It just healed itself and grew back normal ...

• Mr.furley
        Mr.furley commented
        Editing a comment
        If you just bend the leading top over 90° , tie it off and repeat every couple days, creating a spiral is pretty easy! Binder clips work great for a clip on anchor and plant ties. Topping is super easy but stressful on the plant and even more some on the grower.
        If you are going to top, it needs to be done three plus week from flowering, if you need a picture depicting where to do it, let me know.

• Boricguitar
        Boricguitar commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah sure ID like to see when is the right time to top cause well then RIP one of them I already topped one

update on my babies had a bit of a scare with feed imbalance hoping they bounce back

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X