Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• billyboy
    replied
    I went with Girl Scout Cookies $8.10 per bean and Grand Daddy Purple $6.60 per bean.

Leave a comment:

• Mr.furley
    replied
    420-seeds.com

All auto seeds 50%

white label 50%
    bomb seeds 50%
    Nirvana 40%
    Dina fem 50%

Leave a comment:

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    OG Kush
    Critical
    White widow
    Amnesia Haze.

• Weed Pharma
    replied
    Seedsman has it's 420 sale going on now!

Leave a comment:

• SDwy
    replied
    Nirvana had 4 strains on sale, one was White Widow.

Leave a comment:

• Spidermite
    replied
    MSNL has a sale. And Fast buds i think still has buy 5 get 5.

Leave a comment:

• RFheavy
    replied
    Amsterdam Marijuana Seeds - Your Trusted Source for Premium Cannabis Seeds, Feminized and Autoflowers, Sativa, Indica, and Hybrid Varieties

Buy ten get ten of the same strain free. I bought from them before and it took ten days to get here(Hawaii).

Leave a comment:

• Mr.furley
    commented on Guest's reply
    Never had a problem with New420guyseeds. Been growing then since you were @shotgun980 on here.
    Everyone of the seed banks listed here has had a problem and you got one bad deal and would rather complain then to get it made right.
    Nirvana took six weeks to sent me bunk seeds and never made it right, you don't see me going out of my way.

BTW Nirvana's got 20% off four strains.

• PhantomSulker
    replied
    TrueNorth is having a 42% off sale and they have some buy one get one free offers on a few seeds, I had 16 seeds in basket and 17 freebees and total was like $116, I don't need more right now but great offer. Still best 420 sales I have seen was seedsman.

Leave a comment:

• 9fingerleafs
    commented on Guest's reply
    paul is just a nickname for those people managing distribution and customer service for seed banks. theyre all called paul haha

Guest replied
    Dont use new420guy.... Hes a joke and im still waiting on replacements from 2mtgs ago. Pauls a liar and a theif

Leave a comment:

• MBVapester
    replied
    Just received email everything 42% off at TNSB

Leave a comment:

• Mr.furley
    replied
    New420guyseeds is running
    15% on orders over $35 from Friday, April 19, 2019 through Sunday April 21, 2019! Use coupon code : happy420

Leave a comment:

• WeirdWiredWolf
    replied
    I put in a Seedsman order as well. 3x Peyote Gorilla (double seeds promo so got 6) and a few small merch items to get the total up to getting Jack Herer freebies. Didn't really have the money to spend but that sale was too good to pass up and I had points expiring...worked out to about $5/seed.

Leave a comment:

• Motoman15
    replied
    I went with seedsman 420 sale , ordered 3@ of 2 strains, got 3 free of each plus 3 jack herer feminized, total $ 63 including shipping. 1st time ordering from them , deal was too good to pass.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X