Facebook group was a bad idea........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Facebook group was a bad idea........

"Growers helping growers" it said. More like join the group,and let us Troll you. Let us tell you how great we ARE! ( I use 18 gallon pots the kid said) you suck.
    One women said "your a complete idiot. Just use a hose to water your plants like a NORMAL grower would" I posted this pic
    I thought it might help someone I use it a lot and it cost $1...I got like 30 message telling how dumb of a idea it was! lesson learned! I do know people grow indoor and outdoor but man I was attacked! I hope this idea helps at least one person. its PERFECT for put water or inoculation on all sizes of plants. I mean is it really that bad of a idea?
    You don’t have to be better than everybody else. You should strive to be better than you ever thought you could be.------Todd Y. 1986

thats why we hang out here, good vibes and so, i cant really see what it is but looks like a pipette?? seems great to measure small amounts like for nutrients. definitely not a bad idea. i use a syringe but sometimes i need something longer to reach the bottom of the botles

Comment

People like that are everywhere. Not your fault, just some people have no respect for the individual anymore.

Comment

I am staying here!
        You don’t have to be better than everybody else. You should strive to be better than you ever thought you could be.------Todd Y. 1986

Comment

Originally posted by 9fingerleafs View Post
          thats why we hang out here, good vibes and so, i cant really see what it is but looks like a pipette?? seems great to measure small amounts like for nutrients. definitely not a bad idea. i use a syringe but sometimes i need something longer to reach the bottom of the botles
          its a kids toy. kids use them in the pool they squirt water. saves my back from haven lift my plants from back of the tent. and I dont get water all over the floor and a rise in humidity.

Comment

Originally posted by 9fingerleafs View Post
            you can use a 5ml syringe take out the plunger. then it will fit onto a 10 or 20ml. Stack them helps me reach the bottom of nutrient bottles. Any good pharmacy will give a handful of syringe's for free (with out needles) visit everyone in town yu'll clean up on them. some are weird tho wont give them to you or sell them its like your doing something bad with them. I got some that have lid's pop right on top of my bottles so I can hold the bottle upside down and draw out my needed nutrients. Ask politely and the will hook you up. hope it helps!

Comment

Hahaha wow that made me laugh. It’s a good idea for sure to reach in the back. Not stupid just funny. Try a Chapin sprayer. That way you don’t have to refill after each squirt

Comment

• boone
                boone commented
                Editing a comment
                hey....lol I am on a budget! ill check it out ty.

Yeah. I got mine at Lowe’s for a10 or 15 bucks not sure it’s a 1 gallon enough to water my 20 gallon pot.

Comment

got a funnel on a plastic pipe given to me. works ok, but it gathers dust

Comment

any Idea that gets what you want done ,done is not a bad idea I use scoops for watering in veg and my auto room mostly you will never see a DONT DO IT THAT WAY comment on here I did say it once to someone who wanted to spray their plants with Seven , People on here want to help its not a ego thing lots of good people I have met several of them in person and liked every one of them, and im not easy to get to know ,
                  new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
                  current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

I agree innovation and what gets the work done with less "back ache" don't need to cost $$$ simplfy
                    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
                    indoor/outdoor grower
                    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
                    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
                    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
                    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
                    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
                    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

StableKit Heavy Duty Feed Scoop I bought one of these on amazon 20 bucks , tape it to a broom handle and you can reach way back and this will do a 20 gallon pot. for my veg and auto rooms its all i use I actually have a couple of sizes to control amounts
                      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
                      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

facebook is such an invasion...troll city...I don't have any social media because mankind can be a real shit stain on my good headspace...and none of those people would be that way in person , face to face.

Comment

• boone
                          boone commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I agree with this 100%. No one in my life would talk to me like that face to face with out a REAL BIG FAT LIP!

Social media freaks me out, some beautiful pictures with random phrases posted over and over again. Almost like brainwashing, and I know brainwashing is bad, having a dirty mind is more fun.

Comment

Glad you found some real growers. There are alot here. And never ever let someone make you feel like you dont know what your doing. 99% of people cant get a plant to flower much less grow good cannabis.
                          You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

• boone
                            boone commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Thank you Spider!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X