• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DingusKhan
    commented on 's reply
    It looks like a drone!

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    Aw shucks guys. Thanks so much, that means a lot.
    May all are grows be fabulous in 2020

• Obi-Wan
    commented on 's reply
    I second that appreciation. I don’t have the authority to give out awards on this site, but if I did, I’d award Mr.furley with the Golden Bong, awarded for his outstanding work sharing and passing on knowledge in the fields of cannabis cultivation and consumption!!

• Sledrock
    replied
    Mr. Furley - I am totally blown away by your Knowledge and Dedication and Expertise. But even More importantly, your wiliness to share your knowledge with nimrods, such as myself! I read (and enjoy ALL your posts) And I constantly learn something new all the time.

I'd be remiss if I didn't take this chance to Thank Nebula (an Sirius) for putting this site together, and for All the Great Articles on growing this Marvelous plant that God has blessed us with!
    I learned everything I know about growing from this website. I know I have a Long Way to go and much more to learn. But I've come a long way from my first CFL grow of Bubblicious.

Thanks Everyone one else on this forum for your contributions, too!

Have a Safe and Happy New Year Everyone!

Leave a comment:

• Corogold
    replied
    Awesome thanks mr furley i got outdoors autos and bagseed phenos check my post my first grow updates to check them out when youre not busy please mr furley thankyou

Leave a comment:

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    I don't find a big need to Defoil a outdoor grow, the sun is the best light to grow with and plants don't need much removed for light penetration outside like they do indoors. If you are growing autos outside I would just let them be.

• Corogold
    replied
    And thanks for pics helpful to get my head around

Leave a comment:

• Corogold
    replied
    Awesome mr furley i am just wondering i grow outdoors but i have one girl whos getting big ive only ever cut 1st set of laterails and cut inner growth of 2nd and 3rd sets of laterails when should i defoiliate to really open up or do i not defoiliate outdoors and what would be best for me to do i planted in spring weve just hit summer there 3mths old and have sexed fem what would be youre advice thanks mr furley

Leave a comment:

• SmashGuitar
    commented on 's reply
    Look at the curves! Haha

• SmashGuitar
    commented on 's reply
    Looking great Mr.furley

• Mr.furley
    replied
    Bonus picture
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20191101_132857.jpg
Views:	489
Size:	1.95 MB
ID:	357264

Leave a comment:

• Mr.furley
    replied
    The time has come for a update on the flowering plant.
    she has had a delay and it is at present sitting at week 5 of flower. I have been removing around a dozen leafs from this plant over the last week's and tonight she has gotten the defoliating need to open the plant up for the rest of flowering.

Before I touched the plant I actually snap a pic.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20191213_195932.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.45 MB ID:	357256
    Working from the top I open up the canopy till I could see the medium, look at all the bud sites I found!
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20191213_213027.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.63 MB ID:	357257 Next is to remove lower growth, I lollipop them mainly to remove leaf and crowded duff.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20191213_201336.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.76 MB ID:	357258
    It can get thick and not all the little branches are need, a couple have to go, this also give access to water better. Same spot moments after the clippers
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20191213_201420.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.78 MB ID:	357259
    I take mostly leaf and as you can see its not a lot but enough to see through the canopy.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20191213_204945.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.33 MB ID:	357260
    Tahoe OG in the back has had no defoil to date, same two plant from the last post
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20191213_204956.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.99 MB ID:	357261

So many factors very from plant to plant, grow to grow, and environment to environment that not one thing can cover all of it, there is alot of variables of the right way to do it you must take the pieces that work for your plants.

See you in 4 weeks, Growers love.

Leave a comment:

• Corogold
    replied
    Thanks bro

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Corogold your just gonna outgrow some of us someday. We just love learning and growing better weed on this site we are all very grateful to our site administrators. Gardening is just relaxing and we learn patience.

Leave a comment:

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    ocgreen
    Watering in thirds is 1.25gl. Pre 5gl. Pot divided by 3.
    The back third, overlapping the next third, overlapping the last third all the way around. If done right with the right mix of coco and perlite you get a completely saturated pot with 15% runoff.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X