No announcement yet.

Need help finding the right strain.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like you know how to grow so that's a big plus. MJ reg. seeds are a bit more forgiving than an auto flower as you hopefully have read? Huge learning curve for me with autos I've done 3 rounds of them in my tent. I got messed up this winter by a snow storm we didn't expect to last so long and power outages THEN 1 of my lights died. I have 4 autos limping along going on 90+days. (i'm patient lotta time into these love growing our own) I'm mostly outdoor grower with reg. seeds but indoor has huge advantages especially with autos. I do top mine at 3 node and LST always. I've also not trained a couple in the past finished them off outside sunny porch and that worked out great if you got the space and sounds like you do 8ft pretty nice. Mahalo
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Originally posted by SoOrbudgal View Post
      Sounds like you know how to grow so that's a big plus. MJ reg. seeds are a bit more forgiving than an auto flower as you hopefully have read? Huge learning curve for me with autos I've done 3 rounds of them in my tent. I got messed up this winter by a snow storm we didn't expect to last so long and power outages THEN 1 of my lights died. I have 4 autos limping along going on 90+days. (i'm patient lotta time into these love growing our own) I'm mostly outdoor grower with reg. seeds but indoor has huge advantages especially with autos. I do top mine at 3 node and LST always. I've also not trained a couple in the past finished them off outside sunny porch and that worked out great if you got the space and sounds like you do 8ft pretty nice. Mahalo
      Yeah I did some reading about autos and how you need them going well from the start since they will flower at a certain amount of days. I think the trickiest thing will be using the blend of soil I had in mind because it would require nutrients. Since they can get away with a good soil w/o nutrients, I'm thinking it might be better to just go pick up some ocean forest soil and don't add anything too it except maybe potassium silicate. I have a ton of stuff here for all my other plants and typically use a blend of 40% coir 40% compost 20% foxfarm soil and a few other things. The first set is auto, but might toss in a photo. I'm thinking I could just keep the lights high until the auto is done and then kick the photo into flower. I believe this might be a better way to make more efficient use of the light. Couldn't I put the auto in the center with the most light since it will be flowering and the other plant should be fine with a little bit less? One of my seeds sprouted up what looks like two plants. When I look at the roots they seem so close I don't know if they can be split up safely.

I can go up to about 6ft once you account for the light, but if they get too wide then it means I can't use this bathroom at all because they won't be able to fit thru the door. Now that I'm thinking about it, this door is only about 24" and might be better to not use this bathroom at all during this time, at least not to shower in. I would need to keep it pretty small to take it out if needed to use for a shower. I thought about removing it once in a while, but I didn't consider the width of the door.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X