First grow in coco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COCO COIR First grow in coco

2 carmelicious autos feminized & 3 magnum autos feminized. ALL FROM MSNL . 2 at 10 days old and 3 at a week i think.

Did a trial run with coco on last grow with1 plant. It ended up a male but was growing well , therefore i have confidence.

Wish me luck and lmk if you have any first hand knowledge or tips for us. So far its been magacrop and calmag only ...phd to 5.7-5.9 ish. We did the flush tutorial of nebulas. Added 40% perlite to coco. Read up on watering practices...much more often than soil.
    thanks for lookin ... Happy Spring!!

(Transplanting the 2 bigger ones tonight after a day in the sunny window)

you gonna grow them outdoors?

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Negative...just have lots of natural light in my grows spare bedroom. Saves me $ and they grow crazy good in the sunlight ..obviously lol

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      you seem to have it all figured out, but dont be afraid of watering less and more often, i water twice a day with no fun off

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks

It's been 4 days ..they are all transplanted and doing well. Odd thing, 1 got a slight calmag deficiency but it's stopped now. Have treated em all to the exact same environment and nutes AND the exact same strain on diff plant didn't get it? Same age , same buffered Coco etc. They do grow faster in coco I see and the roots during transplant were twice that of a soil grow . Forgot to mark strain on 3of them when I transplanted from solo cup lol. Thanks for lookin … they are loving this window sunlight

Comment

I switched to Coco and also agree it is much easier to manage the plants and they seem to grow great in the Coco. It is cheaper for me than dirt and can make more anytime. I am very happy with the switch. Looking good.
      Flower Tent: (12/12)
      600W HPS Flowering
      1 x Jack Herer 2 Auto - Potters Gold Soil
      1 x Gelato - Coco
      2 x Strawberry Banana - Coco

Veg Room: (14/8)
      1500W LED
      1 x Jack Herer 3 Auto - Coco
      3 x Mexican Airlines Auto - Fast Buds - Coco
      1 x G13 - Seed King - Coco
      1 x Gelato (Bonsai Mom) - Clone - Coco
      1 x Bubba Cheese Auto - HBS - Coco

Veg Tent:
      300W COBB LED
      Empty

First Grow Journal and Clone Journal
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...needed-a-hobby

Strawberry Banana, Gelato & Jack Herer Auto Grow Journal
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...a-x2-gelato-x1

All Auto's Journal
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...auto-s-journal

Gelato Bonsai Mother Project
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...onsai-mom-grow

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks

the crew ....

Comment

Heres the 5 girls in coco (nevermind those 2 in bud my cat ate em young) but i have some gnarled growth from nitrogen tox. Plus i fimmed em n lst has begun.And been having high ph runoff. Still figuring this coco out but i think were gonna be fine. Thanks for looking. ( i realize with megacrop in coco the ec only needs to be .2 of megacrop or about 1/4 gram per gal.

Comment

The girls grew alot in the last 15 days and are about 2.5 ish ft tall. They look funky to me and roots are coming outta the pots everywhere.

My ec goin in is 1.2 - 1.3 and ph of 5.9.

PER GALLON- 5ml cal mag , 0.3 grams megacrop, 1 gram bud x, 1 gram sweet candy

Water twice daily with 25% run off.

Lux meter reads 50-80k at any given spot.

Temps & rh are 78 & 50%

My fans are gently blowing.

Any advice ???

Comment

Closing in on 50ish days with my 5 Coco plants...the roots are growing out everywhere. They are alot taller than I thought 2 of them are 5ft tall and I fimmed em all at 5th node awhile back...bent tops down once n that took off 6in . Nitrogen still a prob with megacrop only going on at 0.1grams per plant per fertigation event. Doesn't even really move e.c. at all. Go figure. Gotta try something else next time. But ty for looking

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
              9fingerleafs commented
              Editing a comment
              looking great my friend. you already in love with coco?

Guest commented
              Editing a comment
              I'll never go back to soil ..indoors! I love this stuff

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X