A natural mineral

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A natural mineral

Ok folks I was at grow pro near me, they have a spray to make hermies, the active ingredient is a "natural mineral",,
    And my question is what natural mineral will create hermies? At $30 for this dinky vile, I want to know what I am getting!

Colloidal Silver is used to produce seeds on a female.
    You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      I have use CS and have tossed the soil, pots and everything that touched it. Not again!

Don’t waste your money read the label most likely it 95% water.

Comment

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      I myself think the price is to high whatever is in it!

I personally never want hermies. But if you really want them. Just fuck with the light schedule during the flowering period. You have all the hermies you want.

Comment

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      I have planted in places with odd light schedules, and it certainly works.

There are two main methods to create your own feminized cannabis seeds: the colloidal silver spray method or using rodelization.

Colloidal silver doesnt make hemies the same way stress does.
    You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

I have GA3 to use for my next hermie, and air injectors for the one after that, I was/am curious as to what mineral would make a hermie. And I know many things can be used even green willow tips boiled in water (Hmm, I have willow trees, and its spring).

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        GA3 will also work as a germinating aid for very old seeds, i tried to buy some from china but i guess a mysterious bag of white powder didnt cleared tru customs cause it never came

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X