Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9fingerleafs
    commented on 's reply
    GA3 will also work as a germinating aid for very old seeds, i tried to buy some from china but i guess a mysterious bag of white powder didnt cleared tru customs cause it never came

• Rwise
    replied
    I have GA3 to use for my next hermie, and air injectors for the one after that, I was/am curious as to what mineral would make a hermie. And I know many things can be used even green willow tips boiled in water (Hmm, I have willow trees, and its spring).

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    I have planted in places with odd light schedules, and it certainly works.

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    I myself think the price is to high whatever is in it!

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    I have use CS and have tossed the soil, pots and everything that touched it. Not again!

• Spidermite
    replied
    There are two main methods to create your own feminized cannabis seeds: the colloidal silver spray method or using rodelization.

Colloidal silver doesnt make hemies the same way stress does.

Leave a comment:

• kingfish
    replied
    I personally never want hermies. But if you really want them. Just fuck with the light schedule during the flowering period. You have all the hermies you want.

Leave a comment:

• Cali
    replied
    Don’t waste your money read the label most likely it 95% water.

Leave a comment:

• Spidermite
    replied
    Colloidal Silver is used to produce seeds on a female.

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    started a topic A natural mineral

A natural mineral

Ok folks I was at grow pro near me, they have a spray to make hermies, the active ingredient is a "natural mineral",,
    And my question is what natural mineral will create hermies? At $30 for this dinky vile, I want to know what I am getting!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X