Trimming leaf tips to stay undercover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trimming leaf tips to stay undercover

I’m growing outside and want to remain stealth. I’m planting only a couple of plants within an established group of similar looking plants... Although I’ve been considering cutting the tips of the cannabis leaves to fool those who happens to glance... Obviously that’s not healthy for the plants, but how bad could it harm the plant? What affect will this have on the yield?

Well, cut enough leaves you will kill it. Not to mention the additional exposure to bacteria and viruses where the cuts were made.
    The plant can heal, so do you plan on cutting the new growth then as well?
    what about the smell of the buds when that time comes. Hard to be stealth with the stink of mj in the garden.
    4x4 600w HID empty for summer
    3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
    2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
    running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

Hello Mybudandi, welcome to the forum ! Pretty cool affect the plants have with the tip trim. How does it affect your plants if any ?

Comment

In my past outdoor stealth grows , I've found its more important to have surrounding plants close to the same size as the cannabis plants. I've also stuck with autos on these grows to keep height managable.
        Good Luck

Comment

No way to hide the smell from neighbors.
          You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

I love when you see a six foot fence behind a twelve foot plant. Whatever you do Tie that puppy down.
            You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

There was a dude here that tied plastic roses in his front yard (in town) 8 foot tall plant, and it may have worked except,,, the LEO on the route had a wife that loved roses,, so one fine day LEO1 and his partner stopped to find out what kind of rose this is so it could be obtained for his wife. LEO1 goes to the door, and LEO2 goes to the plant,,, and you can guess the rest!
              As to clipping the tips, one would need to do that every day,,,

Comment

• stump
                stump commented
                Editing a comment
                oops that didn't work

That's a great camo job. Had I not known what to look for, I wouldn't give those a second glance.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X