Harvest to spite seeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harvest to spite seeds

Stupid ol' seeds! I'm 25% orange hair and maybe 20% milky trichomes and have seeds forming. Should I just ride it out and wait for more color change to harvest, or should I go ahead and get it over with and be happy with what I get?
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6
    Nutes
    CalMag

Ride it out.
    Damage is already done.
    Nothing wrong with seedy weed.
    Seedy Done weed is better then under done weed.
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Your produce though not sensimilla will get you where you want to be. Just be sure to wear a shirt whilst toking so you don't end up with one of those fiery comets in your navel.

Comment

• DW2
        DW2 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yikes!! the scourge of the exploding joint! Besides the obvious pain of the burn, the lasting pain knowing that one has 'toasted' a little future female plant! (LOL!)

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        My superpower is a fireproof navel. It would be cooler to have a fire spitting navel. But whatever. And I don't do many joints. Catch my username. I don't like to burn my 'stash. Wait... burn my stash... burn my 'stash... Oh, reclaim butter is kicking in.
        EXPERTS say that there is one body part that could be the biggest indicator of your personality – the belly button. Here’s what we know. While your belly button might not be a part of t…
        Last edited by Gingerbeard; 04-03-2019, 02:15 PM.

let them finish, its easier to remove brown big mature seeds than green small ones when it comes to smoking

Comment

Right then. Thanks.
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6
        Nutes
        CalMag

Comment

What ever you do. Don't harvest early. Besides, a few seeds ain't bad. Especially if they hermied. They will all be females. The plants I'm growing now are all hermied seeds in various stages. I germinated the 4 big once on 3/9. The small once were germinated on 3/26.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X