No announcement yet.

Spring/summer grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone is outside now. The mesh is to keep the squirrels from digging the plants up while they're still little. Week or Two I'll take all that apart. 3 Big Devil Auto from Sweet seeds, and the Cheese from Canuk stands alone with the rhubarb.

3 weeks down, 6-7 to go on the Big Devils yet. A lot sure has to happen in 7 weeks.

Trying 7 and 10 gallon pots. 3 felt style pots, and one hard-sided plastic one that the cheese is in.

Back next weekend with update.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Looking great so far strawberry rhubarb pie coming to our home soon. I don't grow the rhubarb or strawberries I just buy from farmers market and can it. I have never had a problem with squirrels eating my MJ and we got a lot of greys at our place. Now those little digger ones I could see being a problem but they aren't around our property. You got a good head start any heat issues with your autos?

• ReeferMadnezz
      ReeferMadnezz commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks SoOrbudgal. Regarding heat issues, these things have been outside between +5 and +28 Celcius and haven't shown any noticeable distress. It doesn't get much hotter than 30 Celcius where I'm at so I'm not worried about heat stress.

Day 37. Things are really starting to move now. This is one the 3 Big Devils. I got really eager about 12 days ago and removed her training bar and we had a windy night and she got folded right over. Propped her up the next day, taped and stabilized her with some tie-downs and decided if she survived being folded in half, I'd get all bendy with her.

The wind just helped me supercrop the main stem. Seems really happy now, however.

Comment

Day 45. Looks like they're finally starting to bud.

Comment

Lookin good from this angle. My outdoor autos are slowly creeping toward preflower. I'm in Oregon it's been cooler than normal so it's been slow for growth where i'm at. Yep I've got that wind issue also, mine are strapped to a bamboo stake for support for now. Keep up the great work !
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Great job OC
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Week 8 for the Big Devils and Cheese

Rainy week, but the sun finally came out for the weekend. Well into flowering for the Big Devils, but the cheese is taking it's time. I think the documented (9 weeks to flower) for the Big Devils didn't take into consideration cool damp temps we had for most of June.

Only started fertilizing at week 6. I wanted to let the soil do most of the veg work, and then add a little boost to celebrate the start of flower season.

Definitely a lot of different stuff to learn when growing outdoors... and in actual dirt of all things. I am finding the outdoor growing to be less maintenance than indoor hydro, and the lights are really cheap to run when you grow outside.

Comment

Week 11, and the 10 weeks until complete Auto Cheese from Canuk is juuuuust starting to bud. Here's a before and after her start-of-flowering haircut. Almost think it wasn't an auto at all except we're still getting 16 hours of sun, so I'm not sure a photo would have started flowering yet. Not sure, but I'm running with it.

Comment

While I'm in here, here's one of the Big Devils. This one is plant B if you've been following the saga. Now, although these ones aren't going to meet their (done in 9 weeks) promise as it's already week 11, they will finish with lots of summer left. I do love me some before/after photos. Same bud at weeks 9 and 11.

Comment

Caterpillar Attack.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                    SoOrbudgal commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Stomp it

Mmm, I'll throw myself into this lot. (3) WW, (1ea) Strawberry Diesel, Sugar Black Rose, Larry OG. WW started early April, the others late April.
                  Meesta's Grow
                  2019 https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-meesta-s-grow

2020 https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ta-s-2020-grow

Comment

• ReeferMadnezz
                    ReeferMadnezz commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Mantis Attack!

• Colombo
                    Colombo commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Taking care of any stray bugs for free LOL. Their your best friend !

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X