Spring/summer grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spring/summer grow

We are doing a spring/summer grow. Inside, outside, photo, auto, it doesn't matter. If you want to be part of the group to learn, showoff, or just follow we are doing one. Atm we are using the auto grow off thread. It was started by Retodd before our last grow or 2. But if you want part let us know and we can start in a new thread or continue our auto growoff.

This is a contest. The winner is ill defined. Is it the most learned? The highest yield, the biggest bud, the most informational etc. Doesnt matter as its just fun.
    You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Hey Spidermite, count me in ! I've been waiting since I herd about it and have seeds waiting to germ. How many plants and when to start ? I'am actually tilling this week. All Organic, see how it goes!
    Good Growing!

Comment

Hello. Is there a start date? I was wanting to try an auto outside this year as the prohibition has been lifted. I'm in zone 3B so I'm thinking May 1 I'd start them inside for a June transfer into the bitter wastelands of Canada's frozen north.

Comment

No start or end date. Welcome aboard

Comment

• Colombo
          Colombo commented
          Editing a comment
          Any plant limit?

Crystal Meth Auto 39 days old!!!
        Attached Files

Comment

I'm going to be growing my first autos outside this summer as well. I have a critical+ 2.0 and a fruit punch auto. Count me in

Comment

• ReeferMadnezz
            ReeferMadnezz commented
            Editing a comment
            Shop down the road has Crop King in the store. I'm going to get whatever Auto's he has kicking around when I finally get closer to May. I grew the Blueberry regular from Crop King once and they seemed OK. Had really good germination rates and didn't get all pissy at me when I LST'd them, if that's an actual verb.

For those who want in I think we are just going to use the auto showdown thread. But most of us are growing photos. Some inside and some outside. Its just really nice to watch everyones grow in 1 place. It helps us all learning from each other and being able to see all the different methods in one place.

Comment

I'm in also have my auto indoor kicking and putting a few in the yard

Comment

How do I find the auto showdown thread?

Comment

I cant seem to paste the link. But its The Great Auto Showdown. Should be on first page of posts.

Comment

Ok guys if anyone is about to start some autos let's all get in this one thread grow our asses off and help each other. Right now I know it will be me Retodd,

Comment

Thanks spidermite

Comment

• Spidermite
                      Spidermite commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Anytime. Should be a fun follow along with lots of pictures and every style of grow and type of plant you can think of.

• LurkingInTheGrass
                      LurkingInTheGrass commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Watch out for Mr.furley and his cucumbers 😁😂😁

What if one wants to participate but doesn't want to compete?
                    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
                    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
                    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• Spidermite
                      Spidermite commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Just post your grows. After all only we are truly competing against ourselves in this really. Its not a competitive competition. If anything it is to see how we can all learn from each other all in one thread.
                      Last edited by Spidermite; 04-05-2019, 02:29 PM.

• alltatup
                      alltatup commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Spidermite Sounds good to me!

Big Devil Auto Fem from Sweet Seeds on the left, and a freebie Cheese Autoflower from Canuk on the right. The cheese had a really slow start and I thought I was going to lose her, but she came back. Super excite. I'm currently in negotiations with the board on where I'll be able to put them. Going to make experiment with soil, and felt pots and topping and protecting against hail and... and... and... It's my first outdoor grow so I'm really looking forward to the experience.

This is day 12 and I started counting the moment the third seedling poked her head up. Big devil is supposed to take 9 weeks, which seems really quick. Probably be able to get them outside proper by day 28, or June 9th, so hopefully no frost after then.

Comment

Cool I’ll be starting a new plant soon. Organic Clackamas Coot soil mix, 2nd run no till. Hope it keeps getting better and better..

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X