Hydroponic question first timer growing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HYDRO Hydroponic question first timer growing

First time grower. DWC question. After my seed is starting to germinate I will be putting it in Rockwool and hydroponic pebbles in the net pot. My question is do I fill my water tank up also with neutrents and water from the tank until the roots get big enough or just with plain water

Personally I use 1/4 strength of the recommended amount until I have at least 3 nodes of growth. I think you'll want to use something just to ensure your plants are off to a healthy start. And welcome to the forum!

Comment

What nute line are u useing do they have a feeding chart? I just do what the manufacture tells me to do. I use nutes from the start but at very low level but I don't skimp on the calmag as I veg under leds and the seem to suck the mg out the plants.
      It's 4:19 u got a minute?

Comment

As others mentioned, it's always a good idea to start with a diluted feed until you can see how the seedling responds to feeding. I normally keep my bucket/container empty and top water until I get roots in the net lid. Then I fire up the rest of the system and stop top feeding.
        WHAT???
        5x5 grow space
        900w of Vero's and F-strips
        4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

That’s what I thaught but wasn’t sure. I purchased florabloom pack and Hydroguard for my nutes and waiting for rapid rooter. I read Rockwool is not recommended for starting seeds. Will be starting my seeds shortly. Thanks for your replies.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X