Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Purchased FloraGro FloraBloom FloraMicro

Hello,
    I purchased a General Hydroponics Advanced Nutrient system and comes with 3 bottles. FloraGro 2-1-6 FloraMicro 5-0-1 and FloraBloom 0-5-4. now my plants and in vegitive growth and when I check online on how to use them them mix all 3 even the bloom? but Im not blooming my plants so how should I use them I throught I would only use tbe bloom once im ready to start the 12 12. light switch.
    Thanks

Originally posted by Stevepmd View Post
    Hello,
    I purchased a General Hydroponics Advanced Nutrient system and comes with 3 bottles. FloraGro 2-1-6 FloraMicro 5-0-1 and FloraBloom 0-5-4. now my plants and in vegitive growth and when I check online on how to use them them mix all 3 even the bloom? but Im not blooming my plants so how should I use them I throught I would only use tbe bloom once im ready to start the 12 12. light switch.
    Thanks
    I think, but am not positive, that you use the Micro and Veg for vegging, and the Micro and Bloom for flowering. Except for the last 2 or so weeks of flowering, in which case use straight PH'd water to flush out the nutes before harvest. I hope that is right, cause I have the same nutes and plan on using them like that. I am growing in soil, so I will use very little added nutes....

Comment

You can use the nutrient schedules available as part of manufacturer's website. Or you can use the nutrient schedules available here:

Make sure to pick the nutrient schedule for your medium (e.g. hydro vs soil).

I use the above schedule and my plants are doing well.
      Up next:
      [Insert your recommendation here]

Comment

I use the same schedule as ocgreen , and my plants are doing great as well!

It says to use all 3 for most of the grow, and cut out the FloraGro for the last few weeks. You'll want to use the FloraBloom in veg, because that's where you'll get all your sulfur and magnesium. Hope this helps
        400w mh/hps, 24/0
        2x4x5 grow tent
        General Hydroponics Flora Trio + CaliMagic
        Coco coir, 2.5 gallon pots
        Mephisto autoflowers
        -Fugue State x Orange Diesel, supercropping only
        -Blue Cush, LST only

Comment

Originally posted by MOgrows View Post
          I use the same schedule as ocgreen , and my plants are doing great as well!

It says to use all 3 for most of the grow, and cut out the FloraGro for the last few weeks. You'll want to use the FloraBloom in veg, because that's where you'll get all your sulfur and magnesium. Hope this helps
          Thanks for clearing that part up. I better learn to read instructions better......

Comment

Flora Trio allows you to adjust N-P-K ratios by altering the proportions added by each part. Just follow the feed schedule and you'll be golden.
            WHAT???
            5x5 grow space
            900w of Vero's and F-strips
            4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

I follow this schedule too and my girls are thriving! I go a little lighter & keep a close eye on ph and ppm too, including runoff, for my dirt girls and my clone's DWC reservoir.
              If weed is healthy...why am I so broken down?

Comment

Don't forget to mix in the proper order. It tells you on the labels.

Comment

Originally posted by RFheavy View Post
                  Don't forget to mix in the proper order. It tells you on the labels.
                  Yes for the 3 micro is always first. If you get to a point where you need calmag or Si then Si first then mag then micro. Otherwise you risk lock out. Follow the ratios and check your ec or ppm. Because I run some RO but more local water is use about 50% of the strength at some stages. Also if you adjust ph only do it after everything is mixed rather than adjust your water ph first.

Comment

Thanks everyone for all your info its been a big help. Thanks again
                    Steve

Comment

If you have any further questions you will find them answered in this handy little video on youtube. https://youtu.be/cnxaAeIob0g Good growing!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X