What the heck is this??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the heck is this??

This is one I actually know the name of. Northern Cheese & it's a seedling & look at what it's trying to do, at least that's what it looks like to me. Is it really trying to flower so soon???

That does look like it is trying to flower.

Comment

So far my autos have started at 3-5 weeks old, the longest term plant 120 days was the one that started at 3 weeks.

Comment

it is mind blowing that it would trigger flower so early, must be a mutant strain.

Comment

Well, I don't want it to flower so soon, it needs to grow up more! I am going to keep feeding the vegetative food in hopes it will continue to put on more green growth.

Comment

If it is an auto, you really have no choice, every once in a while you just get a bad seed, there are never any guarantees.

Comment

Maybe you stunted it along the way - transplanted?
              ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
              Mars Hydro
              Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

No it's in the pot I put the seed in. It's almost a month since it germinated. I did transplant it to a bigger pot today though.

Comment

Remember, it's a clone. If the clone was taken from a flowering female. She is gonna flower just like the plant it was taken from.

Comment

Nope, not a clone, grown from seed.

Comment

• kingfish
                      kingfish commented
                      Editing a comment
                      My bad...

Looks like just early pistols some autos do that for a few weeks. Lowryders have pistols at week 2 lol but just continue to grow

Comment

It's biological clock has already kicked in. It's a frenetic drive to replicate its genotype. Autos are pretty horny girlies!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X