Geez now what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Geez now what?

I have done months of research. countless hours(months) of Youtube university. Researched lights soil hydro techniques. bought all this shit. built all this shit.a started all this shit. and now i have to sit here. not mess with stuff. ITS LIKE WATCHING PAINT DRY! At first there was always something to do or look at or save for. And now i just sit here! Waiting and waiting. HELP!
    You don’t have to be better than everybody else. You should strive to be better than you ever thought you could be.------Todd Y. 1986

Thinking about starting 24 tomato plants and a Venus fly trap.

Its done
    Started them
    You don’t have to be better than everybody else. You should strive to be better than you ever thought you could be.------Todd Y. 1986

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Why are you waiting and waiting? What are you waiting for? Seeds?? Godot?? You are itching to get your hands on the next leanring experience.

Lol. I was literally just thinking the exact same thing.
    Growing can be a hurry up and wait game. My suggestion is to smoke one and make the time go by faster. Or start a new grow project in another room. 🤔
    4x4 600w HID empty for summer
    3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
    2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
    running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

Tweak your current setup? Make the environment best it can. Temp/humidity etc. raise lights, add/move fans. Tie/train plants!
      If in soil, brew a compost tea. Theres a ton of research always.
      possibly consider the future of your grow... where/how are you going to dry, store & cure.
      Im just a shy guy with a big dick.

Comment

Its just that everything is on autopilot right now. my 2 snow moons are doing well ( poor girls they have been hammered and still live) and my three auto fems are waiting to pop it too my loving world. (one sprouted last night ) dunno if my Green crack will make it. ill post her germ pic below. So being new and using soil. I am going to take the "Don't over think it" "Less can be more" "Don't fracking mess with it" for now approach. I still have to learn to train my plants. so I am going to read a book or play online chess. learn to train tomatoes.

will the seed below live? how did that happen?

I grow for my girl. who I love and she's in a lot of pain. we want organic. We wanna know whats in the fruits. we keep to ours. we don't want to make street deals and fuel that kinda trade. we don't want to hurt anyone. we don't wanna have to use strong opiates. people die from them and kill for them. I want to make a small foot print. We don't wanna pay corporate prices $25 a gram. and we want most of all is to HAVE FUN DOING IT!

I am sure in a few weeks ill have plenty to do.
        But for now. Sheep #1 jumps the fence. Sheep #2 jumps the fence.
        maybe ill try that fancy face the east in the morning man stretching people do in the mornings.
        Maybe ill build a 4xl sculpted Speedo with sleeve (Vented) and a patent leather racing fin on the back. That's has " grow " embroidered on the sleeve. But what color?
        See what I do when I get bored?

Comment

• aintdedyet
          aintdedyet commented
          Editing a comment
          I feel for ya … currently end of week 12 of flower … all prep'd and stoked for next grow, but patience as we know is a key component to the success of the current one. I'm stealing the odd bud now and then to experiment with drying times/conditions … it helps fight the urge to harvest too early … which I may have done with one of my Jacks … Newbie error or carefully planned experiment to compare yield/effects of variable flower time?

They say "patience is a virtue" Click image for larger version  Name:	mp_buttons.jpg Views:	1 Size:	45.6 KB ID:	300233 but sometimes a bumpy road can be fun too !
        Last edited by PRIMO; 03-22-2019, 02:35 PM.

Comment

Patience is THE virtue. Go workout or watch TV!...😍😜

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X