Question to Professionals in Cannabis Industry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question to Professionals in Cannabis Industry

Hi everyone! I recently finished my AAS and am looking at different career paths. One being a RN and another is being a Lab Tech. In the cannabis industry we have labs for making concentrates and extractions, and I want to work my way up to master extractor or master grower.
    My question is how do I get started?

What kind of skills are being sought after and what kind of degree would be better; manufacturing tech, a health science lab tech, or a biochemistry degree??

What kind of experience should I be looking for?

Would knowing how to fix the machines be a worthwhile skill to learn in school before getting into the career? (Since it will be another year of school but some companies are small and may like having a jack of all trades around)

ps: there is very little online to answer these questions from what I've seen, so any advice or related reading yall could send my way would help.

Check out oaksterdam university In Oakland CA. Plenty of professors that could answer these types of questions there.
    Oaksterdam University, America’s first cannabis college, offers certifications in cannabis horticulture, business, extraction, and budtending.
    4x4 600w HID empty for summer
    3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
    2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
    running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X