sunshine mix #4
    mega crop nutes
    current grow
    cd-1
    jack herer
    afghan kush
    green doctor

Comment

At this point in time... might as well. How many weeks left? Just don’t expect much.
      You can remove all the male flowers, kind of a pain. Requires daily inspections. But you can still grow seedless if you are diligent enough. I would not expect a high yield though.
      4x4 600w HID empty for summer
      3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
      2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
      running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

Howdy Camk, My experience with hermied plants has been that some have produced any where from 1 to 4 seeds per gram of bud weight (averaged out), which is far less than normally pollenated bud will produce. I have grown some hermied seeds on the last two and my current grow and I have had good results (I've only found two seeds so far on the current grow). The up side is that all of the seeds (hermied ones) have been female, so it is a 'freebie' source of feminized seeds. Trying to pinch off all of the nanners or the male pollen sacks is difficult and some what futile as once a nanner appears, it has 'dropped' its pollen.
        Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

• Camk
          Camk commented
          Editing a comment
          ya shes gone no point in wasting 2-month of electricity on a hermied plant

• DW2
          DW2 commented
          Editing a comment
          Everyone has their own priorities and preferences on growing (and life in general). Using the hermied seeds has worked for me without the cost of buying the feminized seeds and running the risk of detection (whether from the Feds or the local gustapo). My resources and time are limited as well and my growing has fit within my needs and limits.

• Toker1
          Toker1 commented
          Editing a comment
          You are correct about lifestyles. The price of fem seeds is debatable. Especially when comparing electrical costs and risk involved. Saving $6 - $10 per seed is penny wise but pound foolish IMO.
          Do what makes you happy, but I would not recommend that route for just anyone.

agreed!! its only one plant but its like family i think ill cull her and start the outdoor grow after sterilization of the grow room
        it kills me to do it but....
        4'x 6' x 8' room
        2-400w MH/HPS bulbs
        sunshine mix #4
        mega crop nutes
        current grow
        cd-1
        jack herer
        afghan kush
        green doctor

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          If she has 8 weeks of flowering to go, I agree with your decision. If she were farther along and had good trichomes and terpenes, it might be worth it to take her to harvest, then sterilize the grow room. I've been there and done that.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X