Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new grow journal 2 mazar Auto Fem 1 green crack Auto Fem from...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new grow journal 2 mazar Auto Fem 1 green crack Auto Fem from...

Smoked my snow moon grow from ace seeds with a bad led from Cirrus... they live but moving on with 2 Mazak auto fem 1 green crack auto fem from MasterSenseiSeeds outa Michigan. The Mazar are freebee's! Let see what happens! In germ right now. Tap water started at 2pm. gong to 5gallon happy frog/perlite mix soon as taps are 1/2 to 3/4. pre soaked with water.PH 6.0
    Last edited by boone; 03-14-2019, 08:51 PM.
    You don’t have to be better than everybody else. You should strive to be better than you ever thought you could be.------Todd Y. 1986

I NEED a T5 4 bulb 2 footer for a small 4 plant sprout/seedling 2 week veg closet NO CIRRUS. Thanks in advance!
    What do you use or buy?
    I don't see anything wrong with haven3 to 4 plants ready to go in the tent after 3 to 4 harvest.....
    You don’t have to be better than everybody else. You should strive to be better than you ever thought you could be.------Todd Y. 1986

Comment

• Eliot Pryor
      Eliot Pryor commented
      Editing a comment
      I use a 2 foot t-5 for veg . Works great. I have had 2 of them that I bought on e-bay for around $75 each. First one only lasted a year next one is still going after 4 years.

Does MasterSenseiSeeds outa Michigan have a real web site pr just fb?

Comment

looks like all the sees popped this afternoon! Just waiting on the tap roots.

Comment

Going in to #3 Smart pots. Black in color. Green heavy duty plant saucer's. PH water to 6.0 .Happy frog (73.77%) perlite(26%) .33% Chicken beak 2 medium ground with a small amout of sugar. AND AWAY WE GO! 12/12 light cycle mars hydro 920-Refrac 40 inch's away on veg setting.
        Any advice?
        If you look and see the Green Crack below she did not germ well. But we got her in the dirt. I never seen one turn brown on the end and break outa the seed shell like that.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X