New guy420 seeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL New guy420 seeds

I've ordered seeds 3 times from this person. I've had GSC fem photo x3 all sprouted grew healthy, great smoke. I am not only pleased with the fem. seeds I've bought but also have autoflower fem. seeds and they have been great for viability. I'm no expert but have a green thumb. From what I've seen, and only read on this forum about newguy420 my thoughts are either environment error or just user error. I don't think this is a fair analysis, this fella is small producer with better than average seeds that sprout and grow well. His costs are pasted on to you, not expensive. I will continue to buy from him, i'm not a 100 or more seed buyer. Just an old hippie gal who enjoys growing for over 40yrs. I'm pleased with him.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Great prices. Thank you for the lead.

🇺🇸 USA based makes it not a choice for me, as I live in USA, and it is less of a risk for me to get seeds from outside the U.S.

Comment

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      I have grown MJ seed found in bird seed in the USA
      Keep your eyes on the federal laws they are about to change,,,

Welcome to GWE!
    Until I read posts from others having the exact issues I see, I thought it was all my problem, or maybe getting irradiated. So to prove if it is me or the product I am making a few fresh seed, should be ripe by the 22 (T - 10 days). I reserve comment until i see what these seed do,,,,

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for the welcome! I've really enjoyed and learned abunch of new methods of growing from this site. I've always grown outdoors just a few plants and done well. I still work and will retire in less than a year so I may be posting more but until then I will just watch and learn. Just wanted to post my experience with newguy420. I've bought fem. seeds from Seedman, 00seeds, fastbuds, barneys farm. Just a few, it's a hobby just enjoy gardening and growing. It's just that simple for me.

Ok a few things... 1. They are not the producers, and they are not the breeders of all the products they sell. In fact, most of their gear comes from other breeders. They do have connections with these breeders and they trade with them.
    2. With that being said... only the breeders can stamp a quality guarantee on a seed. So yes, there is potential for unstable genetics. This has nothing to do with the grower or environment, but how the seed was bred. Newguy420 only controls the process on their own seeds (which, as previously stated, most available on their website are not)
    3. Yes, the price tag is much lower than most other companies. And most seeds they sell will give great results. Just know that some seeds are going to be traded and lack quality control. That’s the price you do pay... the unknown factor.
    It makes sense to buy from these guys... especially if we are taking small grows with 10 or less seeds being purchased.
    Now for the growers buying 100 or more seeds at a time, the $ saved does not out weight the financial risk. So in that case I would recommend paying the premium for the quality assurance aspect.
    4x4 600w HID empty for summer
    3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
    2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
    running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X