clones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

clones

a clone from my female plant produce looks like a male plant, of course its a hermie of some type but looks exactly like a male, from what i understand pollen from this plant produces femminized seeds, is this correct

If the plant expressed its self initially as a female, it should only have X chromosomes. That means that any pollen it may create will also only have X chromosomes.
    WHAT???
    5x5 grow space
    900w of Vero's and F-strips
    4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

• nickwinkler
      nickwinkler commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks gbauto !!!

thank you for the input !

Comment

Originally posted by nickwinkler View Post
      a clone from my female plant produce looks like a male plant, of course its a hermie of some type but looks exactly like a male, from what i understand pollen from this plant produces femminized seeds, is this correct
      Interesting! Any extraordinary environmental conditions that led to this hermaphrodite?

Comment

• nickwinkler
        nickwinkler commented
        Editing a comment
        thanks starramus, read below

conditions were the same for several clones only one did this, im going to pollinate a plant with it and see if it produces all female plants

Comment

It would be rare but a male plant can express female and later male, all seed from it with its self would be all male seed. I cannot say I have seen this only read about it,,, might explain how a bunch of male seed got out to the market,,,

Comment

Originally posted by nickwinkler View Post
          conditions were the same for several clones only one did this, im going to pollinate a plant with it and see if it produces all female plants
          Subscribed, Let us know the outcome.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X