No announcement yet.

Any ideas, i've tried a few things?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Any ideas, i've tried a few things?

Week 7, Autoflower, I can't remember the strain name in biobizz light mix
    Hlg65 board running 24hr
    Temps are 23C and 35% RH
    Biobizz Grow, Bloom and topmax following there schedule
    So this started a few weeks ago, I suspected it was calmag, so Ive gave her a few feeds with calmag but I don't think she's getting any better. I've now flushed her and checked the runoff ph and it's at 6.5. Any ideas what it could be?
    Click image for larger version  Name:	En52bQP.jpg Views:	1 Size:	3.33 MB ID:	297583
    Click image for larger version  Name:	hjvHuQh.jpg Views:	1 Size:	2.88 MB ID:	297584
    Click image for larger version  Name:	JWqIq6m.jpg Views:	1 Size:	2.72 MB ID:	297585
    Click image for larger version  Name:	b7K0BII.jpg Views:	1 Size:	1.31 MB ID:	297586
    Last edited by Haunts; 03-11-2019, 03:38 AM.

Ok, so I've grown one plant through and what I see looks like a root problem. The fact that you have a good nutrient schedule does not make me think that it's a K deficiency. So as long as you already have the pot drained Id check the roots. It could be a way to check for bugs, fungus, mold, or anything else.

Check the roots man, and good luck. Just my opinion so don't freak out on me, k?

Let me know what you think, and if you figure it out!

Nice looking hairs btw hope you get some dense buds

Comment

Thanks, for looking in. Ive never checked on roots before, is it safe to with it being an auto, I know they say to plant autos directly into there final pot because they only have a certain life cycle it's best to to stunt them.

Comment

It's up to you, but I doubt that will be a problem considering the plants almost done. I've never done auto so you know about them than me tbh. Either way, you really want the best leaves so your bud grows well, and transferring will cause some stress but it'll actually make your plant more robust. (That's why people supper crop around flowering)

Comment

I wouldn't disturb the roots, this late in that plants life it will make it even if it's having a problems. checking the roots will only slow it down being an Autoflower I'd say no.
          I'm not familiar with bio bizz, so I'm not the best to help you here but it looks like Nute burn or lockout. I'd suggest give it a flush and restart your nutrients.
          You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• Haunts
            Haunts commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for you help with this, I grow in a very small cabinet 45cm(18in)x45cm(18in)x80cm(31in) so I'm very limited with space and the size of plant I can grow. The light is as high as I can go but I can dim it, I've just never done it, at the canopy peak the lux meter is reading 80000 which I believe is borderline to bright. After the flush do I just go back to the regular feeding schedule or should perhaps do half the recommended amount?

• Mr.furley
            Mr.furley commented
            Editing a comment
            If you can't move your light up don't worry about it for now, but keep it in mind. After the flush and pots have dried do a full feed then next time the pots are dry give water only and see how the plants are doing after that. If they are getting better then continue alternating, your not but 3 to 4 weeks from Final Flush/harvest.

• Haunts
            Haunts commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks again for your help. I'll see how she gets on.

Sure do wish I had an answer for you. I have had the exact same issue with my last three (and only) auto grows and haven't had any luck figuring out the cause. I never had the issue with any of my photo grows so I am going back to growing photos. I have seen others with this problem too so it sure would be nice if someone is able to figure out what is causing the issue. Good luck! I limped home with my last grow but had to harvest a little early as there were hardly any leaves left uneffected. It smokes okay but yield was low.
          DIY grow space 2.5' X 3.5' X 6.5'
          315 LEC
          6" Vortex exhaust fan w/speed control
          6" Carbon filter
          3- 6" fans
          humidifier
          temp and humidity gauge
          5 gal smart pots w/ FFOF soil
          FF trio nutrients

Comment

• Haunts
            Haunts commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah this isn't the first time I've had this issue PuravidaC.
            Last edited by Haunts; 03-14-2019, 03:04 AM.

• PuravidaC
            PuravidaC commented
            Editing a comment
            Haunts, were your other issues with autos or photo's too?

• Haunts
            Haunts commented
            Editing a comment
            Autos, that's all I grow, even using different nutrients lines it still happens.

Not sure that this is the problem but I have that happen with carmelicious autos. When it first started thought bugs or nutrient lockout. Found no bugs, and flushed real good. After the flush the problem tripled. Well after contacting the breeder I was told it was not enough nutrients. Well they were right. I ended up having to use my fox farms trio at 100% strength on carnelicious autos. And if I dont everytime I grow them they start that. And that is starting with fox farms ocean forest soil which is hot. Go figure
          You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

• Mr.furley
            Mr.furley commented
            Editing a comment
            Sounds like your carmelicious is a phosphorus/potassium hog, it looks a lot like calcium magnesium deficiency in the early stages, then nutrient burn later and if a flush doesn't help but only makes it worst that's the next move. Carnelicious is a strain I want to try so this is good info to have Spidermite

• Spidermite
            Spidermite commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes it is one of my favorites. I am growing one now which is I think my 5th grow of it. I hop strains everygrow but would always grow white widow max, Carmelicious, wonder woman, aurora indica, and nitro lemon haze everytime if there were not so many new ones to try. Lol

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X