No announcement yet.

420guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am trying to locate the first mention of new420guyseeds on the GWE forum. This was the earliest I could find made by D.A.A.S.69 DAAS, if I may ask, where did you first hear of new420guyseeds? D.A.A.S.69D.A.A.S.69
    Green Thumb

Headbanger, and Chems Sister, autoflowers, Day 9

06-21-2018, 01:24 PM

Trying a new brand of seeds, for me.
    NewGuy 420seeds.
    A Headbanger and Chems Sister, 9days old today, mostly Sativa autoflowers.
    They both started out good, maybe they will finish, the same way.
    HappyGrowing

Comment

Hey all I would like to add something and I hope it's not taken the wrong way by anyone that is reading on this thread.

420 guy has been talk up on here for a couple months now and there are several people including some new Growers on this forum that are at present got their time and money in to his seeds.

I think it would be responsible as the forum family were are to not start war-mongering on here that it's all going to turn out bad and every seed of his is garbage, Iv had seeds from Nirvana that were crap and didn't gem or just died shorty after.

I personally have a lot of seeds that I have not started and I don't want to waste my time if there is a problem with them just like the GWE Read that is not speaking but follow along on are every word, now worried that there grow is bunk and we may have mislead them.

I have had good grows so far, and at present have a third going from New Guy that is trouble free ( except for lockout that my fault) with a forth going to flower soon, I do believe that several Growers in the Auto Showdown had N420G autos seeds, Iv seen other treads on here from start to harvest too.

I know he has a Instagram and Facebook page, he was active on both last week for a give a way, let's as a group of Growers trying to help one another starts with give the benefit of the doubt and get to the root of the problem. I'll send him a email, ill check in on social media for him, and if someone else would that would help we blow him up with questions and check back what we hear or dont in a couple of days

if the guy disappeared maybe he got pinched! I don't know, but speculating isn't going to help if it is a dine and dash, bust, down and out, got a cold, mailed bad third party seeds, it will be what it will be and we will be done.

What can help is to list who has grown what from seed to harvest or problem so we can help people along if it is a bad deal, partial bad deal, whatever it truly is.

I really hope this is not take the wrong way and appreciate the heads up on the bad experience from Guest Cannabliss and starramus I'm truly sad as to the fact that I have only see good results, but I trust my fourm family and friends as this has always been a honest place with the best group of growers.
      Mr.F
      Last edited by Mr.furley; 03-10-2019, 03:18 AM.
      You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• Mr.furley
        Mr.furley commented
        Editing a comment
        It would also help if you shared that list of bad seeds
        He sent you Guest

• starramus
        starramus commented
        Editing a comment
        "Pst the Web sites back up."

Yes I put some seeds in my cart.

• Cannabliss
        Cannabliss commented
        Editing a comment
        "I really hope this is not take the wrong way" No worries Mr.furley. Not taken the wrong way on my end. All is good.

I got my seed from Paul/new420guy as well, dropped 3 seed on 11/20 all three popped (up in less than 48 hours) but grew very slowly. 65 days from seed to harvest has not happened,, 120 days is coming up fast and they are barely white with no amber at all. The next 3 seed only 2 popped, nothing popped in the rest of that order. Third order (held for replacement) 4 of 8 popped 3 died. Starting the second order now, does not look good germination is poor so far,,,,.until I read these posts, I thought I had a problem, maybe not!
      I am making some seed myself so I know I have good fresh seed!
      Paul should tell us where the bad seed came from!

Comment

• Mr.furley
        Mr.furley commented
        Editing a comment
        Rwise would you be so kind as to list what seeds and what stage they got to.

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        First seed order; auto fems
        11/21 drop 3 seed, White Moscow, White Widow, and Headbanger, all 3 sprouted within 48 hours with the WM having a birth defect.
        12/20 drop 3 seed. Himalaya Blue Diesel, Snowryder, and a Sweet Tooth, ST up and died in 2 days, HBD is good, the Sr is also good, best 2 plants so far.
        12/25 drop another ST, died 1/6
        1/10 drop 3 Sr, 1 WM, 1 WW, 2 Headbanger, nothing
        1/18 drop 2 HBD, nothing,
        End of order got only 5 plants

Second seed order regular seed
        1/22 drop 2 Bruce Banner 3, 1 popped 1 failed, male,,,
        3/1 drop 1 each Mazar I Shariff, Colombian gold, Tajikistani Hash Plant, BB3, Rusty Glue F2. All popped, the THP helmet head and stuck on good 5 days to get it off then broke in the wind.
        3/8 drop all the THP seed left, waiting
        Seeds left to plant

Third seed order; auto fems
        2/5 dropped 2 HBD, 2 WW, and 2 Supper Dense, both WWs popped and my clumsy ass killed 1, 1 HBD sprouted with the root out the side of the plug, potted it but died anyway, WW died in about 5 days, SD no joy.
        2/7 dropped 2 ST, 1 sprouted after 10 days and is doing well.
        End of order, got only 1 plant
        Last edited by Rwise; 03-11-2019, 06:17 AM.

As I said previously I am still giving the guy a pass. He does have a history as a breeder from 2006. He actually has 2 new strains to his credit. In his first transactions with members he delivered healthy viable seeds and thus stimulated some positive word of mouth advertising. I cannot see him jeapordizing future business by intentionally dumping bad seeds on us. It seems apparent that he got burned and we suffered as a result of that. He may have gotten low on stock and sourced seeds from a questionable dealer. We all know how this occurs frequently in this industry.

Comment

• Potted
        Potted commented
        Editing a comment
        My first order was about a year ago, all autos, 9 seeds in all with 2 freebies. I finally got to plant them a couple of months ago thay all germinated 1 took a nose dive when it saw the light? But the rest are doing well in spite of me! flowering for a cupple of weeks now and the colas are getting taller. But that’s when I first heard of them a year ago,Sounds to me like he dident expect to grow his bisiness this fast or prepare for it, and is filling orders with whatever he’s got now! I think I’ll pass on the next order from new420 guys. Thanks for the warning!

No pass here. bad business is bad business... he cant replace 5 weeks of optimal growing temps without running a/c. he cant replace electric bill. he cant replace time..he cant replace 50$ in ffof soil that's used up … and so on...the long and short is this- Im beat..i will throw his replacements away if they come..and I will always tell people to steer clear. I shall never deviate from my Holland based sources again. Lesson learned. I have new beans on the way and im over this thread and done with fuckboy paul

Comment

Thought I'd throw this out there as evidence of my experience. Yes, my last order from him crapped out (like many others) but he's working to make it right and staying in touch. (Disclaimer... I'm not affiliated with him in any way.) However, everything you see in this picture was popped from my second order through n420guy. These are all photo fems of various strains progressing through our pheno hunt.

Comment

I have four beautiful ladies , three strains. Just hit three weeks into flower and they are beautiful, and healthy as hell, all N420G
          Hope there is no problem with them as I have about 48 more with more in cart, all fem.. so far I have gremed 5 seeds, one did not sprout, but overall everything is as expected

Comment

Throwing away seeds that could be worth potentially thousands of $ based on a $50 bag of soil is not sound thinking. If you get 10 seeds and you get one to grow your still ahead of the game based on your investment. Each grow hypothetically pays for your equipment to a point where your always in the Green. If you by $50 worth of seeds, what is the value of each seed if harvested compared to the $50 purchase for the seeds. On Shark Tank they would say their good margins. LOL Just sayin. Good luck! Good Growing !!
            Last edited by Colombo; 03-11-2019, 02:16 PM. Reason: correct spelling

Comment

• Colombo
              Colombo commented
              Editing a comment
              I would be more than happy to add them to my collection and let you know if they grow.

I've had some great grows with new guy seeds. Currently have a tent full of autos all in diff stages and all is well. Just about ready to taste some white moscow I pulled in 70 days. Getting males is no fun at all sorry to hear that. I've talked to Paul a few times via phone been very cool. I know he ran low on stock and got some bad stock from a breeder but as far as I know he's about back on track. Ill b stocking up on autos soon can't wait. Also not to cause a riff but some of those 30 dollar seeds can't match Paul's stock. Its my ball and I'm going home

Comment

• KTM690
              KTM690 commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh yeah forgot where it says gurantied germ grow and harvest on any seeds

• Mr.furley
              Mr.furley commented
              Editing a comment
              KTM690 if you would can you list all the seeds you have grown from there.

Originally posted by KTM690 View Post
            I've had some great grows with new guy seeds. Currently have a tent full of autos all in diff stages and all is well. Just about ready to taste some white moscow I pulled in 70 days. Getting males is no fun at all sorry to hear that. I've talked to Paul a few times via phone been very cool. I know he ran low on stock and got some bad stock from a breeder but as far as I know he's about back on track. Ill b stocking up on autos soon can't wait. Also not to cause a riff but some of those 30 dollar seeds can't match Paul's stock. Its my ball and I'm going home
            Sure white moscow
            jack herer
            Tye dye
            g13 x haze
            Gdp
            Gsc
            now have 2x sweet tooth 2x northern lights diff stages 2x blue diesel a white widow and a sour lowryder all autos going in tent all are super happy

Comment

• KTM690
              KTM690 commented
              Editing a comment
              I talked to Paul last nite he's waiting on seeds to come in might b a week or 2. Here's the thing on sales in USA the are sold as novelty items but a seed is a seed till sprouted that's it. There's a few places in Colorado that will send some also. Personal preference ranks above all ,many people have had issues with many seed orders and that sucks. Like many others would say stick with what works best for you if your getting good results don't change

I have invited Paul to pop by, and address these issues. Let the man speak for himself. We will see what transpires. Only good things I hope.

Comment

I now have ripe seeds from at least 1 of my girls, here's the plan
              Take these 2 seed and drop 1 in the current soil and 1 in soil from my garden
              Take the rest of the seed from n420g and drop it in the garden soil (most have not thrived in my indoor soil)
              compare the results, maybe my indoor soil is to hot for some of these strains, testing showed it needed sulfur to be good to grow

Comment

Guest Did you ever receive replacement seeds? He emailed that he had sent some to you.

Comment

Paul sent me six seeds lol as replacement from few months ago. That doesn't even begin to cover losses. Needless to say I let the garbage disposal eat these replacements. We will never waste our time &$ on his bs. They looked half split open anyhow ...what a joke he is

Comment

Anyone else Never get restitution from this joker a Paul at new420. Lol

Comment

• Rwise
                    Rwise commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I would like this info as well!! IF you did not get replacements please tell us!

Guest commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I bought 22 seeds initially... And to replace that he sent me 6 lol not to mention all the other losses that were taken in a 5 week period. While I grew males.. I would hardly call that restitution

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X