420guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

420guy

I see im growing 2 males when I ordered AUTO FEM !! germ rates were horrid... 1 is a magnesia auto 1 is a sweet amnesia. what a bummer ..I messaged him days ago and no reply I tried again today. what happened with that dude???

Guest see this thread. Some details in there :https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...y/292148-seeds

Comment

Paul replied with a list of bunk strains and im growing them all....gtfoh...my last month or so is a waste of $ and time..all 7 of my plants are on the bunk list. sweet amnesia- skunk haze -pure haze -magnesia. Im really upset. he cant replace them either..hes wiped out. what a joke company and ill always tell people his shits garbage

Comment

• Cannabliss
        Cannabliss commented
        Editing a comment
        The one time I did call this guy Paul to ask some questions was like talking to a stoned light post. Dude was high A.F. and couldn't even answer some simple strain questions. I told him I was referred to by some people from this forum, dude had no idea what I was talking about. I ended the call soon after that. Still, I bought a couple of his seeds. One was a dud and the other kept sprouting deformed, chopped up-looking leaves, so I terminated that grow. Was a waste of my time. Will never order from that guy again. I guess he's a nice guy to some, but was a total ass with me. People say to give him a chance to fix things. I say he should've fixed things the first time around.

crispilicious is beside herself....she could spit nails!!!

Comment

I believe Paul will make good, and correct all of this disappointment. He has stayed in contact, and informed me he has some new stock in, and will probably replace many of the defective seeds. He must be busy so give him some time.

Comment

I told him thanks for the 200$ stickers and to throw his replacements in the trash...

Comment

Does it seem as the industry grows and more places are legalizing that there is more talk of male/Hermi plants after purchasing seeds? When out of seeds and availability goes down, does this invite the infusion of questionable seeds into the market ?( that turn out to be males/Hermi) And is it just to fill the void of good seeds until they are available again ? When you look at the world market, legal and non legal that is a big seed request. Just a thought. Mentioned in an earlier post with added content. Good Growing !!

Comment

I would like to know Guest , Cannabliss if all your seeds from N420G were Autoflower?

You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• Serapium
                Serapium commented
                Editing a comment
                starramus I popped four Blue Widow fems from my second bulk order from Paul. All four germinated, are female, all four are exceedingly healthy and robust, and have been cloned about 30 times each. Those clones are now growing out to flower in my pheno hunt to identify which of those original four seed starts becomes our resident mother for BW.

• Mr.furley
                Mr.furley commented
                Editing a comment
                That's positive news Serapium on Blue Widow. Thanks for sharing.

• starramus
                starramus commented
                Editing a comment
                That is most definitely great friggen news! I have been wanting that strain for some time. BW for sure added to my Spring planting list.

I am not surprised i couldn't afford to grow shit how can he make good he can't give u back the time lost un less he shows up to ya place with a pound. Send home ya power bill and ask for a reimbursement. Grow from known breeders all I can say I don't mind paying 10 to 20 a seed if i get 10 zips from 1 plant. Fastbuds, rqs, manifesto, dinafem all top notch never had an issue with any autos but u do get what u pay for.
              It's 4:19 u got a minute?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	2.22 MB
ID:	297211
                Originally posted by Mr.furley View Post
                I would like to know Guest , Cannabliss if all your seeds from N420G were Autoflower?
                Damn more disappointment coming down the road.

Comment

• Mr.furley
                  Mr.furley commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I have grown to date.

G13xhaze fem.
                  Revolution reg.
                  GSC fem.
                  Durban Poison fem.

I'm in the process of flowering

Tahoe OG fem.
                  GSC I cloned

And currently have
                  fruit cake punch in veg.

Iv had 100% germination rate, 10 for 10 and besides the Polyploidy on the GSC have had no problems that I can state are definitively the breeder or genetic, I got nanners and foxtailing last grow but I'm also have some Environmental issues with temperatures swings that I have not gotten dailed in plus the plant grew into the light
                  . Not saying peeps are not having problems I just haven't had any yet and have more seeds to go.

• starramus
                  starramus commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The two White Widow Autos he supplied germinated and were growing until that cricket attack. Nothing left to salvage with one, and the other runty, but should produce some smoke. The two freebie Magnesia Autos he supplied were DOA. And of course the replacements he sent turned out to be those two healthy strapping males. But that's it for me. The two photo period packages are a pig in a poke. I spent $44.55, and will just write that off. I am not mad. As my father in law use to say, "If you don't get over it your gonna be mad for a helluva long time."
                  Last edited by starramus; 03-09-2019, 07:16 PM. Reason: Paul Prochaska it seems is just a middle man

Wow this seems more than a random occurrence at this point. And just think we are the tip of the iceberg. I have plenty of Nirvana and Seedsman seeds for this Spring. Have a total of 37 premium seeds so I am not hurting. Probably not even plant the new420guy seeds. I do feel as if I have been buggered though. Also wondering what lurks in that black packaging.

Comment

• Colombo
                  Colombo commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You will never know until you plant them. LOL. The mystery continues.

• LurkingInTheGrass
                  LurkingInTheGrass commented
                  Editing a comment
                  hey hey - careful throwing words like 'lurk' around - I don't want to end up on the same list as you

starramus Yep those are the exact same Blue Widow I got from him (pic below). Lucky for me, I always take screen shots of things I feel I may need to bring up at some point. So here's that screen shot of that very same white widow strain's page (pic below). The bright purple color really had me questioning that strain from the start lol. Maybe I should've just listened to my gut feeling.
                Cannabliss - Grow The Bliss
                White Widow Grow Journal

Comment

• LurkingInTheGrass
                  LurkingInTheGrass commented
                  Editing a comment
                  so pretty, how could you not try (when so many people were chatting him up)

• Cannabliss
                  Cannabliss commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The fluorescent purple color of the plant is probably just bait lol. Joking aside, I mainly wanted to try it for it's short flowering times, thc and because one of its parents is the White Widow, which I grew a while back. Wanted to sort of compare the two, but sadly didn't get a chance to grow it out.

Yes his .net site is down, but his Google site is still there, but he had stopped updating it back in September. The guy looks honest. He doesn't have any horns. Pic from https://sites.google.com/site/new420guyseeds/home

Last edited by starramus; 03-09-2019, 08:23 PM.

Comment

• starramus
                  starramus commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'm still gonna give the guy a pass. He was just the middle man in our screwing. Imagine the millions that have been ripped off by the fraudulent seed sites proliferating the world.

• Cannabliss
                  Cannabliss commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Seems a bit suspect. You can't get a hold of him, his site is down, and he hasn't updated that Google site of his in a while.... just saying lol

• starramus
                  starramus commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Cannabliss Apparently he has a Facebook account. However I do not do Facebook. You might message him, and get back to us.

I needed some seeds in a hurry because mine got pinched at the border. I saw here about 420guy. I checked out his website and decided not to order. Now glad I did not. Maybe he is not responding because he is in the belly of the beast. How long can one get away with selling thousands of seeds and sending them cross country when still fed illegal. The feds are still looking and they are still very nasty. The legal states will not help someone who is exporting to non legal states in fact they will help prosecute.

Comment

• KenneyHo
                  KenneyHo commented
                  Editing a comment
                  He also states that all of the seeds he sells are novelty only. Maybe his way of circumventing the rules?

• Potted
                  Potted commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Sold as a novelty,... kenneyHo is correct that’s how he can ship. Legal!
                  It still doesn’t explain y so many bad seeds?send the right stuff or wait for it to come in
                  By sending any seed, its the best way to loose trust in new420guys.... and loose costumers.

• starramus
                  starramus commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Which seed dealer doesn't claim they are anything other than novelty souvenirs? I don't think that would fly if it comes to brass tacks.

Maybe the industry regulated itself ? Bad Business travels fast, nobody wants to deal with you especially if you cannot supply what you got payed for or what you were supposed to get.
                Like NebulaHaze stated ,they don't last long in the USA.
                Good Growing !!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X