Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qwertywill
    commented on 's reply
    Hoping to be there Aug 15th. Shortly after getting there my little man is born followed by 9 months off so I should get a decent one next go! Thanks!

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Lovely pics even in the "red" great patience allowing to finish. Good luck in your new place.

Leave a comment:

• Qwertywill
    replied
    Last pineapple express auto cut down. Dense as hell buds with the CGE light. In comparison with Mars Hydro, larfy buds -- HUGE difference (final weigh in will be after these are cured)

Still have a twisted citrus going for clones after I move.

Let me know what you think perhaps take a guess on the final weigh in?

I am guessing just over 2oz. (First Auto grow) After curing.

First 4 are the current, last is mars hydro. They are hung in the same position, the blue pool has not been moved. I had to take this ones photo farther away to fit it in!

Leave a comment:

• Qwertywill
    replied
    Last plant, another 2 weeks she will be done. (Estimated)

Figured I would toss some pictures up before she is cut... some yellowing of leaves, but she is close to the end

Two main colas are just shy of 9"

I have a set of trimmers in there for the height.

This plant was under the CGE light vs the pictures prior were mars hydro.

This one is 30-40% taller than the other. (Could be genetics or the light, but I guess the light)

Pineapple Express Auto

Leave a comment:

• Qwertywill
    replied
    So the one I cut had a few issues while gone, looks like my "care taker" didnt ph the water. Oh well. Some big colas on it. Ill take pics afterwards.

In the tent:
    Big one is about a week or two out, still lots of white hairs, maybe a little longer. The small one is going on a road trip with us, did the first topping today, time to start training him/her (hopfully her).

The other plant cut some time ago, in the jar curing! Smoked a little last night, gave me a nice rush of energy and smoooooth.

Leave a comment:

• Qwertywill
    replied
    Havnt updated... been busy.

Got rid of the Blue Hawaiian as I had some herming, a buddy took them no questions asked. Yes I warned him. Also got rid of blueberry as I will be moving and no time to complete the grow. The autos however are still on the go! 1 cut, 2nd soon to be cut, and when I get home I need to look at the third.

I planted a Twisted Citrus, it will remain in veg for the trip to the new house, cloned and testing out the new DWC system I got

Leave a comment:

• Colombo
    replied
    Congrats on #2, Looking forward to your grow! Good Growing !!

Leave a comment:

• Qwertywill
    started a topic Qwerty's second grow.

Qwerty's second grow.

So same setup as last round (see my signature).

This time I have far less time due to having to move. That is planned around july. I am including a picture of my 4 plants + my buddies...

Which should I give him? 2x Blue Hawaiian 1x Blueberry and 2x Pineapple Express autos (Topped 2-3 times if they are healthy enough)

Sum of main items used to grow:
    5x5x7 Tent
    2x Mars Hydro 144s
    1x Wish red spectrum LED (yes it works, I feel it helps the MH in flower).
    Fox Farm Happy Frog
    Technaflora Nutrients
    5 Gal containers this go
    Bluelab pH pen

So here is the picture of them currently. Just topped the blueberry to get its manifold started.

Pictured:
    Back left Pineapple Express x2
    Front left Blueberry
    Right / Middle Blue Hawaiian

***Warning the first picture has the red led on***

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X