No announcement yet.

Leaf problem!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No I hadn’t checked the trichomes because the pistols had just started drying/turning in that last 4-5 days. There’s only maybe 20% of the pistols turning right now, most are still white and reaching. Here’s a few pics I took tonight of the trichomes and pistols. This girl has always been a aggressive bush, nothing slows it down or shocks it.(except a high PH, lol)

Comment

• Colombo
      Colombo commented
      Editing a comment
      Check the tricones in natural light for an accurate color determination. Under grow lights you do not get that. Looking real good !

Colombo, I cut one bud and took it out in the sunlight and took a few pics. What do you think, getting close? I don’t think there’s 50% of the pistols have turned as there’s still quite a few that are still white. It does look like I can see some trichomes turning amber tho, what do you think? Should I start purging now?

Comment

• Colombo
      Colombo commented
      Editing a comment
      Tricone's are a personal preference based on your likes, speedy (clear), work, (milky slight amber), couch (3/4 + amber). If you like in-between speedy and work you are there. If you like work, focused, relaxed, a few days to a wk watching. If you like to melt into your couch, a wk and a half . Hope this helps you choose "your head, based on what you like". Congrats on your finish, you should be real proud your accomplishment ! Good Growing !!

Hey Colombo, I hope you’re doing well! I want to thank you for help on my first grow. It wouldn’t have turned out as well as it did without your help! I managed to harvest 1/4 p off a 4 1/2’ plant. I harvested it incrementally. I cut the big buds with clear tricomes first, then let the lights fill out the bud that we’re not as big. The smoke was a creepy bud, it would give you a buzz at first toke, then snuck up on your ass about 30 min later. Again THANK YOU!
    I’m doing another grow now with 2 clones from the creep and I bought some seeds of gorilla glue. I started seeing some tiny spots on the leaves of the creep so checked the “plant symptoms” on this sight and I decided it was thrips. I treated with Monterey garden with spinosad by spraying the foliage. I checked plants the next eve and still seen bugs, so at the next watering I mixed 1 gallon and 2 ounces of the monterey garden. The next day I started seeing ting red bugs and sprayed foliage with 50 50 water and alcohol, now I’m getting red spots on my leaves, and tip/edge burn?

Comment

it look like nut burn from the tip and edges & spot is nut burninf thru the leaf..Prob from heat and light...

Comment

Could it be from chems that I treated the bugs with? I fertilize with 3 mils per gal every other day that i ph to 6.5. My lights are 1 2000 watt led and I added a 1500 a few months ago. Should I take one out or what should I do to fix?? The room has ac with one fan blowing in the tent and one blowing out. Temps stay around 80 to 85.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X