When to flush?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When to flush?

Tricomes are mostly clear a few milky. I run a DWC system so I will flush for 2 days before harvest. At what point to flush ? Mostly milky with a few ambers, mostly milky?

This is y we grow our own, this is a personal choice, clear=speedy, cloudy=ok, amber=couch lock,...I prefer cloudy with 15% amber personality. Lol

Comment

That will be up to your preference. I like 40 plus percent amber and the rest cloudy on night time smoke. Alot like all milky maybe a few clear. Daytime smoke i like a few amber. For mind melting sometimes paranoia inducing, but super wide awake get stuff done weed. 80% milky the rest clear.
      You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

If by flush you mean remove nitrogen from the diet... I do this several weeks in advance. Least amount of time would be 1 week. I have never ventured into less yet. I can attest that between 1 week or two niether had a benefit to flavor or quality over the other. So 1 week or two made no difference with the strain I was using.
        4x4 600w HID empty for summer
        3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
        2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
        running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

I am still perfecting flavor. Its the number one quality I go for. Ive only gotten one plant down 100% as to perfection flavor wise everytime.

Well 2 but the other I dont have atm. Every plant i find a bit different but think its more of me trying lots of strains with lots of phenotypes. But can say that in soil with added nutrients the taste sucks with no flush. I cant speak for other methods. If the leaves are still really healthy go 2 weeks if close to where you want it. If the leaves are not healthy a week should do it.
          You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

I go for mostly milky w/ a very few ambers. I want full THC psychoactivity, I don't want much THC degraded to CBN, which is more narcotic.
            Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
            2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
            Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

I like all cloudy with a few amber too. If you are doing a fast flush, you may want to try gh florakleen or other flushing agent. In coco, we flush 3-4 days with florakleen then3-4 days straight ph'd water and the results are smooth smoke with a one week flush.
              4X4 Gorilla with Solar Storm 440 LED. Coco / perlite, 5 Gallon fabric containers. LST and scrog. Grows to date all Indica Dominant Hybrids

2018 Grow Journal Here -->> (Blackjack, Super Skunk, Critical CBD)

2017 Grow Journal Here -->> (AK 48, Wonder Woman, Master Kush)

Comment

A long flush is not an option. I have 2 other plants in the tub as well.They look to be a few more weeks. The claim was 8 week to finish...lol I can tell you how that worked out. I will work with what I have and pray a little.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X