Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got my tent and ALOT of other things today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got my tent and ALOT of other things today!

picked up my Gorilla 2 x 4 today.
    Also got my air pots 5 3g and 3 5g
    plus saucer's
    General Organics GO Box
    3 timers
    temperature and Humidity Monitor and Prob
    ph kit
    spoons
    screw in 65w led bulb and drop light
    2 clip on fans
    trimers
    happy frog and perlite

Now What Led light should I get. my local shop cant compete with online prices. but I did a lot of stuff from them to keep them happy.
    What size fan and filter?

I am so HAPPY. After 30 years …...ITS HAPPENING!

You don’t have to be better than everybody else. You should strive to be better than you ever thought you could be.------Todd Y. 1986

ordered
    MARS HYDRO Reflector 720W Led
    and VIVOSUN Air Filtration Kit: 4 Inch
    its starting to come together.
    You don’t have to be better than everybody else. You should strive to be better than you ever thought you could be.------Todd Y. 1986

Comment

Sounds like you are starting down the right path. Just be careful as growing things can become addictive. But growing plants is a healthy addiction. It will help relax , calm, and give you a daily outlet from stress. Enjoy
      You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

boone , reading your post and the excitement you show is what makes this forum and growing a pleasure to be a part of. Put that excitement into your grow !! Good luck! Good Growing !!

Comment

What a happy day for you. Hope you enioy setting everything up. One small tip: noticed you mentioned spoons and would instead recommend a plastic syringe. Really easy to get exact ml of nutrients out of bottle without any spillage. A small thing but hope it helps.
          Up next:
          [Insert your recommendation here]

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Totally agree: can't live without plastic syringe with a tube attached.

If mixing in 5 gallon buckets those 30ml cups that come with nyquil etc come in useful. I use syringes, those cups, and a 1/4th cup measurer but probably mixing alot more water than most. Go through a whole bunch of 5 gallon buckets.
          You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

I second the syringe; I don't use liquid nutes anymore but when I did it was a lifesaver (also helpful for watering seedlings). A 2x4 tent will only comfortably fit one plant in active flower (even then I find it hard to work with at times) and you'll want to keep the canopy as low/flat as possible. Start LST early in veg, if you wait too long it gets near impossible.

What are you growing?
            ****tent (2x4) and large light (Relassy 300W LED) is in storage for now until I can solve some household electrical issues****

CoM Stonington Blend soil, distilled water; Liquid Squid amendment if needed, molasses for flowering

"I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up."

Comment

• OzBud
              OzBud commented
              Editing a comment
              for me 3 untrained autos in a 2x4 is my limit

• Spidermite
              Spidermite commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes thats what ive gotten in a 2x4 and 3 is pushing it usually.

• WeirdWiredWolf
              WeirdWiredWolf commented
              Editing a comment
              8 very very small plants?

Try a landrace sativa in a 2x4...YIKES. My first-generation grow was two largely untrained plants in the tent, hell nope. Now I limit it to flowering one in the tent and anything in veg is in a sunny window. They still get big, but more manageable now that I know what I'm doing.

s

I have 2 fem Snow moons from ace seeds.my son gave them to me as a gift. so I want to clone off one if they both pop. Today at noon we will drop both into the shot glass.. I don't wanna kill $100 worth of babies on my first try. I WANNA LEARN. One day I wanna do Aquaponics. All nat fish and corn/maters all in on massive shebang. I love outdoor fishing hunting ect...
            My grandfather sold "Tomato's" (moonshine) in the late 1930's early 1940's before being called to service for WW2. He sold "Tomato's" to the hard working underground coal miners in west Virginia. He would drive a old truck down to them every day. Got paid with company money. fish and the mine controlled everything back then. He showed me how to make it. I made some wine and mixed it with shine and took it too my family reunion and everyone got into a huge fight. my brother calls it Outlaw hillbilly blood. Story for a later time
            Last edited by boone; 03-05-2019, 05:32 AM. Reason: .

Comment

I'm curious about aquaponics as well, where I live I don't have any actual land so it would have to be a tiny indoor tank setup.
              ****tent (2x4) and large light (Relassy 300W LED) is in storage for now until I can solve some household electrical issues****

CoM Stonington Blend soil, distilled water; Liquid Squid amendment if needed, molasses for flowering

"I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up."

Comment

Welcome to the Forum, you will find everything you need to know and ask anything you need to know and it gets answered. It can be quite addictive .
                Flower Tent: (12/12)
                600W HPS Flowering
                1 x Jack Herer 2 Auto - Potters Gold Soil
                1 x Gelato - Coco
                2 x Strawberry Banana - Coco

Veg Room: (14/8)
                1500W LED
                1 x Jack Herer 3 Auto - Coco
                3 x Mexican Airlines Auto - Fast Buds - Coco
                1 x G13 - Seed King - Coco
                1 x Gelato (Bonsai Mom) - Clone - Coco
                1 x Bubba Cheese Auto - HBS - Coco

Veg Tent:
                300W COBB LED
                Empty

First Grow Journal and Clone Journal
                https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...needed-a-hobby

Strawberry Banana, Gelato & Jack Herer Auto Grow Journal
                https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...a-x2-gelato-x1

All Auto's Journal
                https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...auto-s-journal

Gelato Bonsai Mother Project
                https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...onsai-mom-grow

Comment

both seeds popped today and LeD and 4' Scubber came via amazon. I puked when i seen the seeds popped.no more dealing with thugs and criminals for meds.or sorry $35 gram is all we carry

Comment

• Colombo
                    Colombo commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It's official, your hooked ! LOL Glad to here things are going well ! Take your time and you will enjoy your new found hobby. Good Growing !!

• alltatup
                    alltatup commented
                    Editing a comment
                    $35 a gram, are you serious????? That's insanely expensive.

• Potted
                    Potted commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hi boone,congratulations 🎉🎊🍾 and welcome to the site. U look to about ready to do some growing.
                    A lot of newbies make a common mistake of overwatering seedlings,... thay don’t drink much! Remember
                    There are no dumb questions we all started the same way and thru experience and expertise we have gotten better.😎
                    Last edited by Potted; 03-08-2019, 09:55 AM.

Hi boone, "Outlaw hillbilly blood"!!! That's a good one. I'm a few states south of you, my buddy used to make moonshine and says nothing beats it.

Have you been reading over on https://www.growweedeasy.com ? That will help you make sure you get your seedling going right; just search the term.

We are a real community of learners and sharers, so welcome aboard! And YES, as Spidermite wrote above, it's the best addiction in the world! I have a dog and a couple cats, and the cannabis plants have become similar companions from the plant world. You will feel their vibes and fall in love with growing them.
                  Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
                  2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
                  Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X