Cat eats plants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cat eats plants

Our cat is working against us. She loves to taste the seedlings.she had this baby girl out of the dirt completely. Hope she makes it.
    3 gal. fabric pots
    1000 w mh- hps
    molasis koolbloom calmag megacrop
    40 % ffof 30% happyfrog 30%perlite
    seeds from new420guy and msnl
    ph pen- ec pen- lux meter- usb microscope for checkin trichs 12ftx12ft grow room

Crispi, I will keep my fingers crossed both for the seedling and the cat!!!!
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• Potted
      Potted commented
      Editing a comment
      Don’t cats have nine lives.....one down 8 to go 🙀

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Potted, you are correct: I won't worry about the kitty.

Cat, another white meat! I have dogs, they are not allowed in the grow room. Good luck with some TLC she may pull through!

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Bite your tongue!!!

so far the plants that she tried to eat are still alive. 2 seedlings were out of dirt with roots exposed, we re-planted them and over 48 hours later they seem to be fine. I guess we will see. we cant keep her out of the grow room because she loves growing weed as much as we do. I'm lucky I get to grow with my 2 best friends, it wouldn't be the same without Mud and Mimzy
    3 gal. fabric pots
    1000 w mh- hps
    ph pen- ec pen- lux meter- usb microscope for checkin trichs 12ftx12ft grow room

Comment

Shes our baby. Its our fault crispi. Them plants will be ok. They just got topped way too early lol

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Beautiful tortoise shell kitty. They can do no wrong.

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        thank you...shes awesome and a great friend...lol that daddys baby!!! right crispi?

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	1.82 MB
ID:	297206 You might make some domes out of water jugs like these by cutting the tops off ,and peeling off the label. It might very well dissuade the cat from molesting the seedlings. I use them to cover my clones to keep the humidity up. Work very well, and are cheaper than dirt.

Comment

• George4green
        George4green commented
        Editing a comment
        Sounds like a good pot head idea

My cat will eat every bit of a plant so I learned to never grow where he can get at the plants. He never bothers dry weed but live plants are in trouble if he can get to them.
      If weed is healthy...why am I so broken down?

Comment

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        same here...lol

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Kitties need their dark leafy greens, too.

You already know ...mud
      3 gal. fabric pots
      1000 w mh- hps

Comment

If I was a cool cat that’s what I’d b eaten 🤫

Comment

25days has passed...shes shorter than her Himalaya blue diesel sister cuz she got stunted for like 7days....all the broads are currently soakin up some sol in the window. I was sittin here blazin a pipe full and pondering on the day my precious mimzy plucked this one from its snuggly earthen home...with her fat lips!!
          This plants a survivor just like us 3 misfits that live here !

Hope everyone is enjoying these spring days !!! Thanks for reading...

Comment

Originally posted by starramus View Post
            Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	1.82 MB
ID:	297206 You might make some domes out of water jugs like these by cutting the tops off ,and peeling off the label. It might very well dissuade the cat from molesting the seedlings. I use them to cover my clones to keep the humidity up. Work very well, and are cheaper than dirt.
            Oh jeez I am quoting myself. What kind if of narcissist am I? Any way these cut off water jugs can have a dual purpose. They can be used in the fabrication of a "gravity bong". https://video.vice.com/en_us/video/h...9a59cd2d544d69 Happy recycling that gawddamn plastic.

Comment

Cut the tops off of water and soda bottles. A light misting inside will keep humidity high and the cat at bay.

Comment

It's been two weeks since I posted a pic of the CATastrophe plant!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X