Cat eats plants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    It's been two weeks since I posted a pic of the CATastrophe plant!

Leave a comment:

• RFheavy
    replied
    Cut the tops off of water and soda bottles. A light misting inside will keep humidity high and the cat at bay.

Leave a comment:

• starramus
    replied
    Originally posted by starramus View Post
    Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	1.82 MB
ID:	297206 You might make some domes out of water jugs like these by cutting the tops off ,and peeling off the label. It might very well dissuade the cat from molesting the seedlings. I use them to cover my clones to keep the humidity up. Work very well, and are cheaper than dirt.
    Oh jeez I am quoting myself. What kind if of narcissist am I? Any way these cut off water jugs can have a dual purpose. They can be used in the fabrication of a "gravity bong". https://video.vice.com/en_us/video/h...9a59cd2d544d69 Happy recycling that gawddamn plastic.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    25days has passed...shes shorter than her Himalaya blue diesel sister cuz she got stunted for like 7days....all the broads are currently soakin up some sol in the window. I was sittin here blazin a pipe full and pondering on the day my precious mimzy plucked this one from its snuggly earthen home...with her fat lips!!
    This plants a survivor just like us 3 misfits that live here !

Hope everyone is enjoying these spring days !!! Thanks for reading...

Leave a comment:

• Potted
    replied
    If I was a cool cat that’s what I’d b eaten 🤫

Leave a comment:

• crispilicious
    replied
    You already know ...mud

Leave a comment:

Guest commented on Guest's reply
    thank you...shes awesome and a great friend...lol that daddys baby!!! right crispi?

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Kitties need their dark leafy greens, too.

• alltatup
    commented on Guest's reply
    Beautiful tortoise shell kitty. They can do no wrong.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Bite your tongue!!!

Guest commented on 's reply
    same here...lol

• SDwy
    replied
    My cat will eat every bit of a plant so I learned to never grow where he can get at the plants. He never bothers dry weed but live plants are in trouble if he can get to them.

Leave a comment:

• George4green
    commented on 's reply
    Sounds like a good pot head idea

• starramus
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	1.82 MB
ID:	297206 You might make some domes out of water jugs like these by cutting the tops off ,and peeling off the label. It might very well dissuade the cat from molesting the seedlings. I use them to cover my clones to keep the humidity up. Work very well, and are cheaper than dirt.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Shes our baby. Its our fault crispi. Them plants will be ok. They just got topped way too early lol

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X