Coffee Creamer Recipe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coffee Creamer Recipe

So I found a decent coffee creamer recipe. I made it up, however I have not been tested yet....

Ingredients:
    300ml Can of Evaporated Milk
    1g Decarbes Kief
    Flavorings

Items Needed:
    Crock pot
    Glass Container
    Water

Decarb your kief, put it in the jar with the Evaporated Milk add your flavorings.

Put it in your crock pot with half the contents covered in water on LOW. Let it go for 3-4 hours.

Remove from water and let cool, add what you wish to your tea or coffee!

You can use stems, trim or flower, just make sure to strain it! (Adjust amount going in based upon your tolerance!)

Enjoy!

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

How long does that last, Qwerty? It can't stay good for very long without going sour???
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      QWERTy, I wonder if you could freeze small jars of it.... I don't see why you couldn't, unless freezing breaks down the milk...

• Qwertywill
      Qwertywill commented
      Editing a comment
      alltatup I think it may cause some cristilization. I know we can freeze bagged milk (yes bagged) here, and it comes out with chucks of ice... although that is not evaporated!

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Qwerty, I'm just glad you made some kick ass creamer.

Hey altatup_ OK, next experiment with the Source_ I'm gonna try making some of those "hash balls" I dreamed up a while ago_ gonna try making a thick extract, mix it in with some dry ice hash see if I can roll that into balls and not end up with a grey mess thats difficult to deal with...but who knows it might just work... it'll be fun trying anyway...I'll keep you posted on results_ cheers!
    Current grow_ coco based medium, Fluence LED lights, AIT, 5 gallon planters,
    liquid organic nutrients by Advance Nutrients and Vegamatrix. Strains_ Exodus Cheese (feminized), Meltdown (regular) and Caesar (regular).

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Pictures!!! More pictures!!! I can't wait to see what you come up with! Little dabs of that would work great in a vape pen... Or rolled in walnuts and substituted for cheese balls as a cholesterol-free alternative...

• ZigZag
      ZigZag commented
      Editing a comment
      alltatup_ shoot, my bottle of EC fell over in the sink and now I have to make some more_ I can only get the 151 proof so have been "distilling" it up to 190 proof with the Source. It seems to work just fine but takes about 12 hrs to do about 1 liter. I have to do that in 2-3 batches at a time. One more to go tonight and then I should have enough. I haven't tried the turbo mode yet though.....you tried that yet? I'm thinking it might work faster if there's nothing but EC in the vessel...thoughts?

A perfect way to enjoy my cup of coffee in the morning while I play some pool! Thanks for the recipe!

Comment

• Qwertywill
      Qwertywill commented
      Editing a comment
      RFheavy not a problem, I am an avid lover of coffee as well! The best part of waking up is cannabis in your cup!

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      The best part of waking and baking is waking and baking. Ain't nothing like an early morning high: so pure, so ecstatic...

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X