Q.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Q.

if a photo was put under CMH 315 light 24/7 since seedling and is now on it’s forth node and looks great......what’s the down side? I’m doing this now as a test in with my autos. Hopefully someone else has tried this? All responses welcome thanks

Yes... downside is wasted electricity.
    4x4 600w HID empty for summer
    3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
    2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
    running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

• Potted
      Potted commented
      Editing a comment
      The lights are on for the autos anyway?

• Toker1
      Toker1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sure... my comment was more about the intensity of the light and the square area it covers. Small plants can not utilize that much quite yet.

Potted some people even do 11/13 light schedule in flower they claim it brings the strain genetics out more the longer dark period does. So if it’s going to turn purple or smell a certain way the extra dark hour will bring out the colors and flavors but I don’t know. I’m going to give that theory a try I have been growing the same strain since I started so I know how it grows I think I’ll be able to see the difference if there is any. I would say down side is wasted electricity myself.

Comment

Hi Cali, I’m growing 6 autos under 24/7 light, it’s best for autos imo,and I germinated this one photo a G.S.C. From ILGM as a test. Since lights are on anyway I wanted to give it a try.
      Last edited by Potted; 02-23-2019, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Oh ok cool yeah then I’m that case let us know how it goes like I said some growers believe less is more some believe more is more lol I don’t know just post your results maybe I’ll give that a try sometime.

Comment

• Potted
          Potted commented
          Editing a comment
          I was hoping someone else would had already done this, o well veva la difference I’ll let u know😎

Hey Potted, I started 2 autos, White Cheez and Gorilla Glue with a photo, Acapulco Gold at the same time at 18/6 and found the photo to out veg the autos. The Autos are already in bud and the Gold is still in veg. and consuming all the space. (24x48x60) The light issue I believe starts when you change to 12/12 for the photo in flowering. (no light leaks). Hope it gives some insight. Good Growing !!

Comment

Thanks for the information, I started mine 30 days after the autos so that size wouldn’t b a concern 🤞i hope. She’s still in veg with 5 nodes now and on the edge of the light footprint just waiting for her turn under the light, and the autos to finish up lol

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X