RootFarm Nutrients

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RootFarm Nutrients

Hey all, growing indoors with soil and I have some RootFarm Liquid fertilizer, is this stuff any good? RootFarm Base @ 4-0-1 and RootFarm All-purpose @ 2-3-7; so a combined total of 6-3-8 for veg. I already have this on hand, but should I bite the bullet and order some General Hydroponics? My babies are 24 days old, 5 1/2 inches tall and bushy, and are showing that they are female. Thanks

It will work but you may not get as big a harvest.

Comment

Originally posted by Dutchman1 View Post
      It will work but you may not get as big a harvest.
      Yeah, I was thinking that. I figure I will order some General Hydroponics, save the Rootfarm for tomatoes or something. Thanks Dutchman....

Comment

• Colombo
        Colombo commented
        Editing a comment
        As per root farm their nutes are for soil less grows.

I used rootfarm for my first couple grows. I didn't get huge harvests, but I definitely wasn't complaining. And the weed was better than most dispensary weed. I just used less base and more all purpose during flowering.
      I used to do drugs... I still do, but I used to too!
      *Mitch Hedburg*

Pot is a plant, it grows in the ground.
      If god didn't want it, it wouldn't be around.
      So all you mother fuckers who haven't got high,
      shut the fuck up, and give it a try!

Comment

@ Christop I dont know of any strains that would give up sex in 24 days except autos Ive had them start blooming at 21 days so if you had regular seeds then you need to keep an eye on them till you get white hairs or balls lol. I shared this cause there is no worse feeling than working on plants for weeks then have them all pollinated, I know I've done it lol
        new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
        current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• JerryMawuana
          JerryMawuana commented
          Editing a comment
          Amen! What a waste of time and nutrients.

Originally posted by oldjarhead100 View Post
        @ Christop I dont know of any strains that would give up sex in 24 days except autos Ive had them start blooming at 21 days so if you had regular seeds then you need to keep an eye on them till you get white hairs or balls lol. I shared this cause there is no worse feeling than working on plants for weeks then have them all pollinated, I know I've done it lol
        You are right. Under the lights the new growth looked like a couple hairs...OHHH sooo anxious..LOL..... They were extra light from a nute lockout/deficiency. Which I am still struggling with.

Comment

could you take a couple of pictures please also are you using plant saucers and plant lifters if you are using saucers without lifters are you removing the discharge water or just letting plant sit in it (I did that) big mistake ,You can use anything for lifters the nice plastic ones are expensive except at HTG supply not on line but at store I got then for about 2 bucks each ,Ive used bricks ,wood, ect.

Your first year will be like that after that you will relax and start having a blast without the worry lol
          new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
          current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Originally posted by oldjarhead100 View Post
            could you take a couple of pictures please also are you using plant saucers and plant lifters if you are using saucers without lifters are you removing the discharge water or just letting plant sit in it (I did that) big mistake ,You can use anything for lifters the nice plastic ones are expensive except at HTG supply not on line but at store I got then for about 2 bucks each ,Ive used bricks ,wood, ect.

Your first year will be like that after that you will relax and start having a blast without the worry lol
            I have them lifted in their trays about 3/4 inch, cut up some old drum-sticks and used those. The poor things are in soil that I did not add enough perlite to Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2255.JPG
Views:	482
Size:	1.93 MB
ID:	297769 , and they are slowly drowning. Still soaking wet after a flush 4 days ago.I have some 5 gallon fabric pots coming in a day or two, so I will see if I can loosen the roots a little, as they are getting rootbound, and add some perlite to the new pots. I am waiting on a few pics I took a few minutes ago. This picture is from a few days ago, and I have some other pics on the other posts I made. Thanks Oldjarhead.....

Comment

• oldjarhead100
              oldjarhead100 commented
              Editing a comment
              that soil doesn't look to bad can you poke your finger in it down to second knuckle ,what kind of pot is that and is there holes in it for drainage sorry just trying to understand whats going on , if you get a big tote and take your plant out of the pots you can gently wash dirt off of the roots to repot ,I'm not sure thats your problem yet so dont jump right on that lol

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X