Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BearsFan
    replied
    Thank you, I guess I was just being overly concerned and I wanted to join the fun!

Leave a comment:

• OzBud
    replied
    I cant see anything to worry aabout

Leave a comment:

• Weed Pharma
    replied
    In the last pic- it looks like a swollen calyx whose white pistil has darken and curled.

Leave a comment:

• BearsFan
    started a topic first grow - odd growth in late flowering stage

first grow - odd growth in late flowering stage

Hi guys, first I want to thank all the forum members and their fantastic participation and community. GWE has helped through my first grow after I killed my first 4 seedlings within a week my first failed attempt. My ego was bruised to say the least, but now AFTER finding this awesome website and community I feel like I'm having a successful run with my babes.

My 2 auto Moby Dick plants are 61 days old today, last Saturday I noticed, for the lack of a better word, sacs all over both my plants. They are feminized seeds living in 25-26 deg lights on and 17-18 deg lights off. Humidity is now 40-50%, but spent most of its veg life around 60-70%.

I am growing them under a 400W HPS in a 3x3 tent, in soil, fully vented and I added 2 3" rotary fan for circulation.

Nutrients are GH Grow and Bloom combo, with added Liquid Bud and Bio Root. PH'd @ 6.5 with 800-1200ppm depending on cycle.

It's difficult to get a real good picture of them. I hope you can see them, the last pic was my best.

Thank you for any comments or advice, cheers.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X