First grow! Code Blue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL First grow! Code Blue

For my first grow I got some seeds from my local seed bank Archive PDX and planted these two about two weeks ago. Got them in a 3x3x6 tent under a viparspectra V900. One I just topped and removed bigger fan leaves and the other I'm attempting to create a manifold. Any tips or suggestions are appreciated! I'm excited for what's to come 😁

I'm pretty sure topping, removing fan leaves and tying down is creating a manifold, but they both look good.

Comment

Quick update I removed more of the big fan leaves and growth seems pretty quick. Hoping to top the mainline soon but I'm not sure if I wanna go the nebula route or not, any suggestions on that?

Comment

Tyrell404 check Quadlining This might feed your interest . Remember, You can't put back what you take off. Good Growing !!

Comment

• Tyrell404
          Tyrell404 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks man! I'll give it a read once I get off but I think I'll just let it grow out 4 nodes before topping it I think I'm just overly excited lol

Watered my plants last night with a regular feeding of fox farm grow big. They seemed to enjoy it lol but now that they're getting a little older I'm scared one might be a boy! I think I'll know for sure in a week or so they're almost in week 4 of veg

Comment

Haven't posted in forever! One of my plants turned out to be male so I had to toss it out, and I kind of messed up the mainline manifold so now I'm just kind of letting it grow but keeping the height under control. 5 days into flowering 😁

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X